Trenbolone Acetate, little help please!

James S

Brewed a batch with Tren A and fucked up the whole thing, over heated it I think, got a lot of brown stuff swirling around..

So now bros I need a little help and tip about how to make it without fucking it up ;)

Used
3g
1ml BA
6ml BB
20.5 oil

Is there a better way to heat the brew?

First time I had it in a frying pan with water on the stove, got to hot and ruined.

Also tried just to place it directly on the stove, didnt work..

Next time, boiled up some water, took it off the stove, 10 sec in water stirring, and then out for 10 sec and repeat.
Still doing this and hope it works..

Any help would be appreciated.

Also going to brew some Test Prop tomorrow, so if there is any magical about brewing that, please let me know.

Other then that, have a nice weekend wankers :D

Brewed a batch with Tren A and fucked up the whole thing, over heated it I think, got a lot of brown stuff swirling around..

So now bros I need a little help and tip about how to make it without fucking it up ;)

Used
3g
1ml BA
6ml BB
20.5 oil

Is there a better way to heat the brew?

First time I had it in a frying pan with water on the stove, got to hot and ruined.

Also tried just to place it directly on the stove, didnt work..

Next time, boiled up some water, took it off the stove, 10 sec in water stirring, and then out for 10 sec and repeat.
Still doing this and hope it works..

Any help would be appreciated.

Also going to brew some Test Prop tomorrow, so if there is any magical about brewing that, please let me know.

Other then that, have a nice weekend wankers :D

This is the guide I used to make my stuff.
Step By Step Guide For Homebrewing (testosterone Enanthate)
And look at how well mine came out. View attachment 555882

Shit can the idea of heating with water. Set directly on the stove, do you use a thermometer to measure to make sure you have the right temp? Check the melting point sticky up top, my guess is you never warmed it up enough to bring into solution.

For dissolving the powders all I did was put water in a pot, put my beaker with the chemicals in the pot, put the pot in the stove, turned the stove all the way up and as soon as the powder was dissolved I took it off.

Your ratios are fine also. What was your process? Did you add raw and dissolve with ba/bb, then add oil once it was in solution?

Shit can the idea of heating with water. Set directly on the stove, do you use a thermometer to measure to make sure you have the right temp? Check the melting point sticky up top, my guess is you never warmed it up enough to bring into solution.

Well I had one earlier today but accidentally broke it.
The melting point is around 94c, so putting the water to boil and put it in after the water starts to boil for a short time would do the trick?

Thought I over heated it and that was why the sediments were in the solution suddenly?

First time brewing tren ace, so feel free to correct me, newbee in the house :p

For dissolving the powders all I did was put water in a pot, put my beaker with the chemicals in the pot, put the pot in the stove, turned the stove all the way up and as soon as the powder was dissolved I took it off.

Hmmm, maybe I had to little heat when I first put my baker in the water, since my wasn t boiling!

Yeah, probably have to boil up the water, more heat and then put the baker inn!

Suck my balls, seems like to little heat and to little sleep was the problem!

Thanks for your help brewer boys ;)

Well, really you should add the raw, ba and bb. Then heat until it dissolves into solution. From that point add your carrier. It's hard to bring into solution when you mix everything at the same time, especially with short esters as it takes so much more heat.

The whole heating in water thing everyone likes to do is pointless, use a thermometer, monitor your heat and be done. Your beaker sits on the bottom of the pan anyways and the surrounding water will never reach that same heat. Waste of time.

Back