trenbolone acetate powder : as good as other powders like test , eq...?

mike1107

it might sound weird as a question but is trenbolone acetate powder as good as other powders like test, eq ...?
don't talk me about fina card, I can have access to them in Europe ....

Pure tren powder is much better than the pellets! LFC and PVL use tren powder, which is why people are raving about it!

Tren powder is great!!! It is way better than the pellets. LFC labs uses the powder to make their Tren and believe me LFC Tren is GREAT STUFF!!!!!!!!!

Wartime100 said:
I think the powder is better than the cartridge. You don't have any glue and shit to filter out.

Their is no glue in fina pellets but i get what you are saying, The pellets are methylcellulose.

i agree w/ Heyyo. You know what your getting when you make it from pure tren powder (assuming tyhat the powders is in fact pure)

I also think that the powder used to originally make the the pellets is of a lower grade. Dont know that for sure, but I have a feeling.

Billy_Bathgate said:
I also think that the powder used to originally make the the pellets is of a lower grade. Dont know that for sure, but I have a feeling.
unfortunately this is probaly true,
i wonder if there is a way, people could make some fina, using the different methods, say the regular BA extraction method, the "crystal fina" method, and the acetone method, three different batches of each, and get them tested, and find the mean average yield off of a cart of finaplix-H.

Back