TRENBOLONE and LUNG SCARRING

inyourface

Chemical Freak
Hey fellas, I was told yesterday by a reputable juicehead that trenbolone in any ester causes lung scarring? First of all what does this actual mean and how does it affect you and have any of you guys heard of this before. I wouldnt have mentioned it but the guy who told me knows his shit and he is saying it so Im a bit confused. He says this is the reason for the "tren cough" dnt know how much of this is true, hope someone can back up there answer with a study or some real proof. Thanks fellas. May we all unite in the quest to become bigger and stronger

A study for everybody.

Key result-> "From this extensive battery of data, and also taking into account published data on trenbolone, it is concluded that 17-alpha-hydroxytrenbolone and 17-beta-hydroxy-trenbolone are devoid of genotoxic activity and are not initiators of cancer."

Arch Toxicol. 1988;61(4):249-58. Related Articles, Links
The genotoxicity of trenbolone, a synthetic steroid.
Richold M.
Huntingdon Research Centre, Cambs, England.

Trenbolone, a synthetic androgen is used as a growth promotant in animal husbandry. Because of its steroidal structure and properties it has been extensively evaluated in a series of in vitro and in vivo assays to assess its genotoxic and initiating properties. Both the parent molecule 17-beta-hydroxy-trenbolone and its metabolite 17-alpha-hydroxy-trenbolone, produced only in cattle, have been tested. 17-beta-hydroxy-trenbolone was not genotoxic in the Ames Salmonella/microsome assay, cytogenetics assays in human lymphocytes and CHO cells, a micronucleus assay in CHO cells, a DNA repair synthesis assay in HeLa cells, mammalian cell mutation assays with CHO and V79 cells, the mouse micronucleus assay, rat bone marrow or spermatogonial cytogenetics assays or in a test for initiators in the rat. In the mouse lymphoma cell mutation assay with L 5178Y TK+/- cells, equivocal responses were obtained, particularly at highly toxic concentrations. With 17-alpha-hydroxy-trenbolone a weak positive response was obtained in the L5178Y Tk +/- assay, particularly at highly toxic concentrations. Negative results were obtained in the Ames Salmonella/microsome assay, the cytogenetics assays using both human lymphocytes in vitro and rat bone marrow in vivo, the DNA repair assay and in the CHO mammalian cell mutation assay. It was also negative in the in vivo test for initiators. From this extensive battery of data, and also taking into account published data on trenbolone, it is concluded that 17-alpha-hydroxytrenbolone and 17-beta-hydroxy-trenbolone are devoid of genotoxic activity and are not initiators of cancer

Hey fellas, I was told yesterday by a reputable juicehead that trenbolone in any ester causes lung scarring? First of all what does this actual mean and how does it affect you and have any of you guys heard of this before. I wouldnt have mentioned it but the guy who told me knows his shit and he is saying it so Im a bit confused. He says this is the reason for the "tren cough" dnt know how much of this is true, hope someone can back up there answer with a study or some real proof. Thanks fellas. May we all unite in the quest to become bigger and stronger

:bsflag:

Simply not ture.. and the problem is that Trenbolone was never approved by the FDA or for human consumption so you really won't find many reliable studies or much research on it.

good point about it not being approved for human use jayc,i havnt been able to find much studies. Have you heard of parabolan? I THINK but am not sure that parabolan is a human approved tren? Maybe u will be able to find a study on that,is there any specific way to find scientific studies on steroids? Appreciating all the input fellas :)

The only thing I can think of with this, is that because of the severe cough some people get, that may cause lung scarring, but thats just a stab in the dark. Who knows, theres no research to back any opinon up. I had no problems with my lungs after a tren cycle.

not itr tru but only FROM THE PELLET IMPLANTS!!!
not the horomone itself. or if converted from pellets into an injectebal i think also.
but from straght powder source id have to say no.

A study for everybody.

Key result-> "From this extensive battery of data, and also taking into account published data on trenbolone, it is concluded that 17-alpha-hydroxytrenbolone and 17-beta-hydroxy-trenbolone are devoid of genotoxic activity and are not initiators of cancer."

Arch Toxicol. 1988;61(4):249-58. Related Articles, Links
The genotoxicity of trenbolone, a synthetic steroid.
Richold M.
Huntingdon Research Centre, Cambs, England.

Trenbolone, a synthetic androgen is used as a growth promotant in animal husbandry. Because of its steroidal structure and properties it has been extensively evaluated in a series of in vitro and in vivo assays to assess its genotoxic and initiating properties. Both the parent molecule 17-beta-hydroxy-trenbolone and its metabolite 17-alpha-hydroxy-trenbolone, produced only in cattle, have been tested. 17-beta-hydroxy-trenbolone was not genotoxic in the Ames Salmonella/microsome assay, cytogenetics assays in human lymphocytes and CHO cells, a micronucleus assay in CHO cells, a DNA repair synthesis assay in HeLa cells, mammalian cell mutation assays with CHO and V79 cells, the mouse micronucleus assay, rat bone marrow or spermatogonial cytogenetics assays or in a test for initiators in the rat. In the mouse lymphoma cell mutation assay with L 5178Y TK+/- cells, equivocal responses were obtained, particularly at highly toxic concentrations. With 17-alpha-hydroxy-trenbolone a weak positive response was obtained in the L5178Y Tk +/- assay, particularly at highly toxic concentrations. Negative results were obtained in the Ames Salmonella/microsome assay, the cytogenetics assays using both human lymphocytes in vitro and rat bone marrow in vivo, the DNA repair assay and in the CHO mammalian cell mutation assay. It was also negative in the in vivo test for initiators. From this extensive battery of data, and also taking into account published data on trenbolone, it is concluded that 17-alpha-hydroxytrenbolone and 17-beta-hydroxy-trenbolone are devoid of genotoxic activity and are not initiators of cancer

All this says is that its not a carcinogen.
and what the heck is a "reputable juicehead"?

Tren does not.. I repeat does not create lung scarring ... This is an unsubstantiated rumor...

this makes no sense.

no?? when you get some oil in blood when taking shot and you cough and get lung tightness its your body trying clean out blood/lungs.
like when you get sick.
and pellets= filler.
so imagine some filler crap in you gear that was converted from pellets? even just a minute amount over MANY cycles.

could cause scarring over time i think with body trying to clear some synthetic/non bioabsorbed crap out.

makes sence to me.

no?? when you get some oil in blood when taking shot and you cough and get lung tightness its your body trying clean out blood/lungs.
like when you get sick.
and pellets= filler.
so imagine some filler crap in you gear that was converted from pellets? even just a minute amount over MANY cycles.

could cause scarring over time i think with body trying to clear some synthetic/non bioabsorbed crap out.

makes sence to me.

None of that filler can get through a .2 micron filter bro.

Still havnt found any real proof. Have read on other forums of members saying he had his lungs scanned or something like that and there indeed was scarring. I will try and find the thread and post it up

Back