Trenbolone Enanthate Insomnia

I am taking ultrabol 350 and testabolon 400. I was wondering about gyno. Should I take novla while on or wait till the end? It's been 2 weeks on.

I am taking ultrabol 350 and testabolon 400. I was wondering about gyno. Should I take novla while on or wait till the end? It's been 2 weeks on.

make your own thread mate. Also, those are OP brand gear and most ppl won't know what they're made up of. Obviously you don't know what you're doing as no mention of AI....so seriously make your own thread

So you DON'T know that your TRT is dialed in;)

It's based on the blood work & how you feel, but primarily bloodwork.

i thought it was more based on how u feel and less on blood work... either way ill have some this week to show. why r u interested in seeing it so badly? i appreciate the concern.

i thought it was more based on how u feel and less on blood work... either way ill have some this week to show. why r u interested in seeing it so badly? i appreciate the concern.

Blood work matters! You can't feel everything. Can you feel high blood pressure for example to know when BP meds are needed? Can you feel plaque in your arteries? Just a couple of examples why just going off feel is a bad idea.

Blood work matters! You can't feel everything. Can you feel high blood pressure for example to know when BP meds are needed? Can you feel plaque in your arteries? Just a couple of examples why just going off feel is a bad idea.

you bring up a valid point. i know bloodwork is important but i thought how u feel matters more. guess i was wrong... ill have bloodwork this week if everything goes right.

on-cycle and post cycle bloods will go a long way for your longevity my man, bodybuilding is a marathon not a sprint, get the bloods routinely

I had severe insomnia from Tren A. Couldn't sleep without Xanax. I did a little more research and found that people really enjoy adding Masteron into the cycle. I'm now on my 3rd Tren cycle with Masteron without any Tren side effects at all, other than being a sexual Tyrannosaurus and awesome

are you using masterone enanathate? if so what mg of masterone and what mg of tren ace? thanks bro

has anyone else ran masterone enanthate with tren ace with good results...just curious...

Bleh, double posting, but I missed this.

One step at a time brother. You REALLY don't want to start up multiple compound cycles until you get the hang of each individually. ;)

Bleh, double posting, but I missed this.

One step at a time brother. You REALLY don't want to start up multiple compound cycles until you get the hang of each individually. ;)

oh i totally wouldn't touch any compounds other than test but i was curious becuz a member mentioned it. i wanted more research information on it

Back