Trenboone Enathate only cycle

I don't think you guys trying to run a tren only cycle realize just how shitty you will feel. When I got off my test p/tren a cycle, even with the extra test, after I got off cycle and onto my PCT waiting for my natural levels to stabilize, I felt down right depressed. It was almost suicidal. Could only get it half way up and that intense feeling of ecstasy I had been feeling for months was suddenly gone. You don't want this to be you're first experience with gear. If this is you're first experience you WILL become an addict and abuse this shit to no end. Start out with something that won't fuck with your head and cause you to develop mental disorders and shit. Test, even long esters that may add extra water retention, is awesome stuff and you can achieve all your goals if you adjust your diet and workout routine accordingly. Just make sure you have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand if gyno sides appear and PCT ready so your whole cycle wasn't a huge waste of money.

I don't think you guys trying to run a tren only cycle realize just how shitty you will feel. When I got off my test p/tren a cycle, even with the extra test, after I got off cycle and onto my PCT waiting for my natural levels to stabilize, I felt down right depressed. It was almost suicidal. Could only get it half way up and that intense feeling of ecstasy I had been feeling for months was suddenly gone. You don't want this to be you're first experience with gear. If this is you're first experience you WILL become an addict and abuse this shit to no end. Start out with something that won't fuck with your head and cause you to develop mental disorders and shit. Test, even long esters that may add extra water retention, is awesome stuff and you can achieve all your goals if you adjust your diet and workout routine accordingly. Just make sure you have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand if gyno sides appear and PCT ready so your whole cycle wasn't a huge waste of money.
That is the best advice in the world.....

Please don't tell me you're buying your gear with these fake advertisements on the right...because that's what is sounds like. Tren 200? Test 400?

Dude I know alot about fucking riods u guys talking to me like im a fuckin retard, like I dont know shit!....I have my connects and I just got my body fat checked and im 28%, I know people who are my size and they got good fuckin results, I even spoken to Ronnie coleman before and like I said and he said, that I didnt have that much body fat on me...as for other people my size and weight are fat ass fuck, Not tryna be an ass man im just making a fuckin point That I know my shit and all about pct alot of u guys are beung asses if u would of seen me in real life u be fyckin suprise thT I weight 350.

Dude I know alot about fucking riods u guys talking to me like im a fuckin retard, like I dont know shit!....I have my connects and I just got my body fat checked and im 28%, I know people who are my size and they got good fuckin results, I even spoken to Ronnie coleman before and like I said and he said, that I didnt have that much body fat on me...as for other people my size and weight are fat ass fuck, Not tryna be an ass man im just making a fuckin point That I know my shit and all about pct alot of u guys are beung asses if u would of seen me in real life u be fyckin suprise thT I weight 350.

If you knew you're shit you wouldn't be trying to do a tren only cycle. I'm sure Ronnie Coleman totally recommended that. And I'm sorry 28% is still almost a 100 pounds of fat dude. That's too much. Even Markus Ruhl is only 330 in off season and I PROMISE HE IS BIGGER THAN YOU. So no, you obviously don't know your shit or you wouldn't be posting here asking for advice and then totally disregarding it.

what exactly is your diet? you need an aromitase inhibitor, a prolactin inhibitor, and post cycle therapy (pct). for yours id use both nolva and clomd. do more research first man or youll regret it. i bet you couldnt tell me a single thing about anything i just m Arientioned.

I know everything u just said exept the prolactin and now ima grab sum that is a must
Arimedex and Nolvedex and clomid is what I was going to pct....But what should I take wit my
cycle? Arimede... Cuz im not tryna get no bitch tits at all.

Thats besides the fucking point man...your at 28% bodyfat. Doesn't matter what you look like god damm it your AT 28% BODYFAT. You have alot of fat. Fuck Ronnie Coleman...doesn't matter what he says...I'm sure he took the time out of his busy day just to tell you that he feels your not "fat". Get outta here. Your prior post indicate you don't know shit about the use of gear. You've took what you learned off the street and tried to apply it in here where almost everyone but the newbs knows the ins & outs of proper cycling, dieting, and post cycle therapy (pct). Shit isn't gonna work.Your cycle isn't gonna work...For fuck sake take test throughout your cycle to reap all benifits from tren. Once you've heard all the "bullshit" as you see it, and read the stickys that are full of shit...You'll finally realize that your hard headed ass is wrong. START OVER.

Thats besides the fucking point man...your at 28% bodyfat. Doesn't matter what you look like god damm it your AT 28% BODYFAT. You have alot of fat. Fuck Ronnie Coleman...doesn't matter what he says...I'm sure he took the time out of his busy day just to tell you that he feels your not "fat". Get outta here. Your prior post indicate you don't know shit about the use of gear. You've took what you learned off the street and tried to apply it in here where almost everyone but the newbs knows the ins & outs of proper cycling, dieting, and post cycle therapy (pct). Shit isn't gonna work.Your cycle isn't gonna work...For fuck sake take test throughout your cycle to reap all benifits from tren. Once you've heard all the "bullshit" as you see it, and read the stickys that are full of shit...You'll finally realize that your hard headed ass is wrong. START OVER.

Applause. Well said. START OVER. 28%? Spend 6 months on the treadmill before you start to ride a bicycle.

Applause. Well said. START OVER. 28%? Spend 6 months on the treadmill before you start to ride a bicycle.

This thread is hilarious.. sorry OP you're an idiot and shouldn't be injecting anything.. diet right and do some cardio then look at a real cycle..

Dude drop to 15% BF, you got some work and some learning to do hit the fucking books, you need alot of cardio with proper diet before you need to... jump on some gear. Listen to guys on here they know what the fuck they are talking about. It's for your own good!

Back