Trenboone Enathate only cycle

what u mean double it up...its my first time with this shit. i just wanna know how much MG that equals to a week?

I swear you're trolling, either that or you suffer from down syndrome, what kind of an idiot injects tren and test, doesn't know the dosage and just follows the dealers guidelines... Infact forget it, too many idiots do that. Goodnight sweet endocrine system.

I just think tren at this point in his career would be a complete waste. At 350lbs.+ there's no telling how high his blood pressure is off cycle, either. Disregarding the chance of progesterone sides kicking in, there's always the risk of having serious health complications if you choose to do this.

I don't run as heavy as this dude here, but my bp is 110/80 most days and I'm at 22-25% bf. You can keep your bp in check by staying fit, and fit doesn't always mean very low bf. That being said, homeboy pretty damn large. Any idea what your bp is DRIODX? And I am guessing it's high, but what's your bf %?

hey guys i just got my cherry popped started trenbolone e from red dragon pharm the bottle is contained with 200mg/ml the guy that got it for me told me to inject 1cc of the stuff once a week how much is that converted to mg? and yes i am stacking with testosterone 2cc 2x a week. this is my first cycle EVER! anything helps thatnks.

You'll have to pardon my rocket science here, but if you have 200 mg in a ml, and you inject one ml, I'm pretty sure that's 200 mg per injection which you've aid is once a week. So, maybe, possibly, that's two hundred milligrams a week. But seriously, this is rocket science and I could be off here. Also, IHBT.

ok , for the record this is the firsrt time using anything to this degree, i always work hard to get were i want, i dont need steroids doing all the work for me! thats why i was recommended 1cc of tren im advanced weight lifter i can bench 300 and squat atleast 400 ten times, so all you fucking roid junkies back off, all i want is to take it to the next level, for one i think steroids can be good for you when used properly and not over use them. i just wanted my question answered, was that too much to ask?

do some research. is that too much to ask? read some steroid profiles. read the stickies at the top of the forum. if you aren't willing to put in the mental work then don't fuck around with this shit. you will just hurt yourself. knowing your asshole from a hole in the ground doesn't make you a roid junky.

Last edited:
i understand i sounded stupid but damm ok so if you think im retarded, stupid, dumb fuck etc etc dont reply unless you can give me a straight yes or no answere! i have a some liquid gold (tren) E and the label reads 200mg/ml that means each cc on the needle is 200mg/ml right? or am i still all that shit i said up there? man i gotta get the Laymans Guides to Anabolic Steroid book.

i understand i sounded stupid but damm ok so if you think im retarded, stupid, dumb fuck etc etc dont reply unless you can give me a straight yes or no answere! i have a some liquid gold (tren) E and the label reads 200mg/ml that means each cc on the needle is 200mg/ml right? or am i still all that shit i said up there? man i gotta get the Laymans Guides to Anabolic Steroid book.

ya bro 200mg 10cc bottle that means 10 shots at 200mg each.You know u need to stack that with at least 250mg of test.

what you know about brotherhood travis? enlighten me

what are u a fuckin idiot I just told u the fuckin anwser...your to dumb to be in any brotherhood the sisterhood mayb u have a chance see ya dumb fuck

thanks bundy , its very simple i was confusing myself, yea im taking a 3 blend testosterone shot twice a week, so far my dick is still the same i still fuck every other day, sex is actually better. i sweat like a fat man tho. i think its the tren.

Bro there is a great invention called Liquidex. Oh by the way, Id rather have bloats from test than having prolactin sides from Tren. Test will give you better mood,confidence, libido and everyting :p Lemme add some more. How are you gonna deal with low test by the time you do pct? Tren is harshest it can get in injectables and your balls will produce less test than 7 yo girl and it takes time for pct chems to kick in, and thus you end up losing everything you gained ... Just go with Test p 100 eod for 8 weeks and do standard pct of 20mg nolva ed for 4 weeks + 50mg clomid ed for 4 weeks. This will give you better results than tren only, I GURANTEE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
actually dude ive tried DR1 from conplete nutrition thats stuff is gret its green pills you take 2x daily and you will have great energy sex drive and probly bring your balls back, thats what i plan on doing. its a potent blend of testosterone. but its like 90$ but it works.

lol go ahead and try it out. I told my boy not too didnt listen and had a broken dick with in weeks. no hard on whatso ever

Back