Tribestan Question!

BoneKiller

Ok! How much will i gain whit Tribestan if u combine Clenubetrol/Tribestan/Ultra Whey Protein?? And is good combination?
ThX cu!

Dave shambs said:
I'd say you would be looking at 5-10 lbs if you stack it with creatine

Wow, interesting! No matter the time, training and eating, 5-10lbs.
Sounds good!

:rolleyes:

BoneKiller said:
Ok! How much will i gain whit Tribestan if u combine Clenubetrol/Tribestan/Ultra Whey Protein?? And is good combination?
ThX cu!

Tribistan will only increase your libido, it will not cause you to gain weight.

Clenbuteral is dangerous and can damage the heart.

If I were you, I would combine 10 grams of creatine with your protien.

Try to get at least 2 shakes. One before training and one after. This will yeild better results then tribistan.

grrrr. The guy who sold me Tribestan told me that il get Muscle increasing!!
@LAWNSAVER:Try to get at least 2 shakes. One before training and one after. This will yeild better results then tribistan.
i take 3 shakes per day. One Before training one after and one when i go 2 sleep.

So u are saying that il get dick whit tribestan :)) (nothing??)
ThX.

Start off just eating some good amounts of foods. Whats your total cal intake like?

Some shakes are good. I never liked creatine, but many do.

Billy_Bathgate said:
Start off just eating some good amounts of foods. Whats your total cal intake like?

Some shakes are good. I never liked creatine, but many do.

cca 4500-5500 cal. per day! mybe more ..

bonekiller,
tribestan definately helped me. It makes you horney and hungry. I would take tribestan, and a creatine transport system( a product which combines creatine, glutamine, simple carbs ex. maltodextrin), and a thermogenic. These things combined with a proper training and diet regimen will yeild great results. If you plan on staying natrual go this route. It DOES work.

Exactly four pounds and six and a half ounces.

You may also want to try lifting weights. I hear that helps.

Whatever Tribulus does, avena sativa and xanthoparmilia do much better.

Trib increases LH (in some people) and like Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), which also increases LH, it can increase estrogen along with testosterone. If you're supressed, the e will be greater than the T.

hey dude pazi ovo jarane slusaj...............how much do you weight ,,,,,,,,, creatine will help you a lot ,,,it is going to help your pump(dace ti snagu) and it will put some water in your muscles.......don't think that protein shakes alone will help you to gain muscle mass.....say you bought a 3 pounds(1,35 kg) of protein,which has got 35 grams of protein per serving.You'll get only like 15 servings out of that .That is only 15x35= 525gr of protein.So what I'm trying to say is you would have to use like 20 jars of protein powder to get 20 pounds.Powder(whey) protein use right after work out ,because you have only 30 to 45 minutes to get that fast acting protein in your system.You should have shake before sleep but that should be meat,egg,or milk protein.That way your stomack will have something to do all night.............Than in the morning you should have whey protein shake .......myself I can't have protein shake in the morning it gives me very bad bad stomack pain ,,,,,,,thats why I mix it with my oat meal or cereal..........EAT MEAT........MEAT MAKES MEAT ,,,,,Arnold said......... eto pasa dosta od mene ..................thats all I got please correct me if I'm wrong...........

Chosa_1 said:
hey dude pazi ovo jarane slusaj...............how much do you weight ,,,,,,,,, creatine will help you a lot ,,,it is going to help your pump(dace ti snagu) and it will put some water in your muscles.......don't think that protein shakes alone will help you to gain muscle mass.....say you bought a 3 pounds(1,35 kg) of protein,which has got 35 grams of protein per serving.You'll get only like 15 servings out of that .That is only 15x35= 525gr of protein.So what I'm trying to say is you would have to use like 20 jars of protein powder to get 20 pounds.Powder(whey) protein use right after work out ,because you have only 30 to 45 minutes to get that fast acting protein in your system.You should have shake before sleep but that should be meat,egg,or milk protein.That way your stomack will have something to do all night.............Than in the morning you should have whey protein shake .......myself I can't have protein shake in the morning it gives me very bad bad stomack pain ,,,,,,,thats why I mix it with my oat meal or cereal..........EAT MEAT........MEAT MAKES MEAT ,,,,,Arnold said......... eto pasa dosta od mene ..................thats all I got please correct me if I'm wrong...........

I eate 120g of Ultra Whey Pro (protein) i taked Pump Sport While i was on Clenubetrol now i was thinking of take Trans-X or Creatine while i drink Tribestan!
Il Take Tribestan/Clenubetrol and Creatine.

madmavic: Thx ill tray that il post results after i finish whit Tribestan.

Back