tribulus before pct

rockpile

would taking 3 grams of trib for 2 weeks prior to post cycle therapy (pct) help bring back testicular size and function for the serm to do its job? also keep running the trib during post cycle therapy (pct). anybody have any info.
thanks
ps cant run trib during entire cycle for few reasons.
can trib revert atrophy as can hcg?

I wouldn't bother with the trib. I would run a small amount of hcg ( say 500 iu 2x per week) beginning a few weeks into your cycle to help prevent atrophy.

Running the trib during the cycle would be a waste of money IMO. It couldn't hurt to run it post cycle as it could possibly help with recovery a bit, but I wouldn't use it as a substitute for hcg, clomid or nolva.

I would think tribulus would be nowhere near as effective as hcg in preventing atrophy.

From what I've read trib just increases blood flow do ya ding dong giving the illusion your test levels are rising..infact it does nothing for test levels as claimed...but this is purely what I've read..maybe it does help

oh it deff helps ive used it lots but always after post cycle therapy (pct) was done and i was still supressed even with taking nolva. trib is the only thing that brought me back

rockpile said:
oh it deff helps ive used it lots but always after post cycle therapy (pct) was done and i was still supressed even with taking nolva. trib is the only thing that brought me back

No, you are 100% incorrect.

The aphrodisiac herb Tribulus terrestris does not influence the androgen production in young men.

Neychev VK, Mitev VI.

Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Medical University, 2 Zdrave str., Sofia-1431, Bulgaria. neychev@dir.bg

OBJECTIVE: The aim of the current study is to investigate the influence of Tribulus terrestris extract on androgen metabolism in young males. DESIGN AND METHODS: Twenty-one healthy young 20-36 years old men with body weight ranging from 60 to 125 kg were randomly separated into three groups-two experimental (each n=7) and a control (placebo) one (n=7). The experimental groups were named TT1 and TT2 and the subjects were assigned to consume 20 and 10 mg/kg body weight per day of Tribulus terrestris extract, respectively, separated into three daily intakes for 4 weeks. Testosterone, androstenedione and luteinizing hormone levels in the serum were measured 24 h before supplementation (clear probe), and at 24, 72, 240, 408 and 576 h from the beginning of the supplementation. RESULTS: There was no significant difference between Tribulus terrestris supplemented groups and controls in the serum testosterone (TT1 (mean+/-S.D.: 15.75+/-1.75 nmol/l); TT2 (mean+/-S.D.: 16.32+/-1.57 nmol/l); controls (mean+/-S.D.: 17.74+/-1.09 nmol/l) (p>0.05)), androstenedione (TT1 (mean+/-S.D.: 1.927+/-0.126 ng/ml); TT2 (mean+/-S.D.: 2.026+/-0.256 ng/ml); controls (mean+/-S.D.: 1.952+/-0.236 ng/ml) (p>0.05)) or luteinizing hormone (TT1 (mean+/-S.D.: 4.662+/-0.274U/l); TT2 (mean+/-S.D.: 4.103+/-0.869U/l); controls (mean+/-S.D.: 4.170+/-0.406U/l) (p>0.05)) levels. All results were within the normal range. The findings in the current study anticipate that Tribulus terrestris steroid saponins possess neither direct nor indirect androgen-increasing properties. The study will be extended in the clarifying the probable mode of action of Tribulus terrestris steroid saponins.

TRibulus dose is usually about 1g ED for 4 weeks on 1 off. I don't think it will do anythig for you but I think any supps you take while on gear help so if you want to try it and you have the cash have at it and post your results.

Trib never did anything for me in general in anyway shape or form. I personally think Trib sucks. HCG is awesome though.

Back