Tricks to reduce or treat PIP?!

louman

Anybody know any tricks to reduce or alleviate PIP? Mainly talking about once it has set in. I tired Advil and heating also some light exercises to get blood into it but doesn't help. My new gear causes pip within 5min of injection. And it's just test E!!!
I shot 1cc in delts And my delt swelled up and became harder. No it was not an infection an I'm using proper injecting techniques although ly hand was shaky from albuterol but not too bad. That may have affected it some idk.

Have you ever had an injection that didn't result in PIP? And was that while using the same stuff or something else?

Did I not just say not tips on technique a I know that? Man it's not hard to read every word!!!
You may think you are doing everything right but you really have no clue that there can be more to it, sorry for trying to help bro.

You may think you are doing everything right but you really have no clue that there can be more to it, sorry for trying to help bro.

I've already read the thread a while back and do all those on the list. Thanks bro

Warm the oil before injection. Obvsiouly make sure its not too hot. Use a steady hand.

Or inject subq if IM pip is too much. I find very little pip with subq as compared to IM injections.

what the hell is PIP? Did we loose the ability to write in english? Can help if you can't give a complete understanding of the issue. abbreviations only work if they are universal. I've been here from the start. I shouldn't have problems with abbreviations.

what the hell is PIP? Did we loose the ability to write in english? Can help if you can't give a complete understanding of the issue. abbreviations only work if they are universal. I've been here from the start. I shouldn't have problems with abbreviations.
Post Injection Pain.

Anybody know any tricks to reduce or alleviate PIP? Mainly talking about once it has set in. I tired Advil and heating also some light exercises to get blood into it but doesn't help. My new gear causes pip within 5min of injection. And it's just test E!!!
I shot 1cc in delts And my delt swelled up and became harder. No it was not an infection an I'm using proper injecting techniques although ly hand was shaky from albuterol but not too bad. That may have affected it some idk.

Warm the gear for a few min until thoroughly warm and then inject. After injection massage the area vigorously while flexing the injected muscle on and off for 10min. This will help you heaps brother! Good Luck

Warm the gear for a few min until thoroughly warm and then inject. After injection massage the area vigorously while flexing the injected muscle on and off for 10min. This will help you heaps brother! Good Luck

Let the oil cool first?

Get the injection ready with the oils, get a glass of water and heat it up for one minute. Then place the injection or needle and let sit in the water for one minute. Make sure pin is down(cover on the pin) in the water and the plunge completely out of the water so it wont mix with the oil. during the period time massage the muscle and when a minute has pass, inject the content of your syringe and DONE SON!!!! it well help a lot!!!! I do that when running Tren, Deca etc.
I hope it helps you

Back