Tricks to reduce or treat PIP?!

Ok im gonna say in my experience warming the oil does do jack. Its the gear causing you pain. What I do is smaller multiple injections throughout the week and maybe add some grapeseed oil. Also delts are the worst for pip so inject somewhere else until you learn how to control it.

Ok im gonna say in my experience warming the oil does do jack. Its the gear causing you pain. What I do is smaller multiple injections throughout the week and maybe add some grapeseed oil. Also delts are the worst for pip so inject somewhere else until you learn how to control it.
The smartest person on the site will disagree with you on your statement about warming the gear. Also, I inject my friend, and I remember one time we weren't able to warm the oil and he said for the first time he had pip the day later.

I'm 100% convinced that pip comes from the added BB and higher concentrations of BA. I have used ugl gear and always had horrible pip for a few days no matter what magic tricks I tried. (Warming oil, massaging, not massaging, injecting slow ect.) After using gear with zero BB and 1-2% BA, pip is non existent. The oil is thick but it's 100% painless after switching to gear without BB.

I've had pip before often but not bad at all. Never get got in the way of workouts. But recently it's crippling me. And when I do my lats or delts woah it was so bad I couldn't raise my arm or do pull ups or any type of overhead press or pulldown. I wanna give glutes a break. Guess I'll stick with quads but I'm sick of limping around lol

I'm 100% convinced that pip comes from the added BB and higher concentrations of BA. I have used ugl gear and always had horrible pip for a few days no matter what magic tricks I tried. (Warming oil, massaging, not massaging, injecting slow ect.) After using gear with zero BB and 1-2% BA, pip is non existent. The oil is thick but it's 100% painless after switching to gear without BB.

High bb and ba is what does it. I've got some t500, and it's damn near snake venom. I can't bring myself to use it as I'm crippled for a week, and that doesn't work well in the gym.

High bb and ba is what does it. I've got some t500, and it's damn near snake venom. I can't bring myself to use it as I'm crippled for a week, and that doesn't work well in the gym.

Lol snake venom, that sounds awful. Anyway If you can get your hands on some gear that has zero BB and 1-2% BA it should be painless. At 250mg/ml test E may have a TINY bit of pip but for me it's not noticeable. For test E at 200mg/ml I would be shocked if you had any type of pip. BTW I have been told that you can brew test cyp at 250-300mg/ml with no pip so if you can get your hands on it, give that a shot.

Lol snake venom, that sounds awful. Anyway If you can get your hands on some gear that has zero BB and 1-2% BA it should be painless. At 250mg/ml test E may have a TINY bit of pip but for me it's not noticeable. For test E at 200mg/ml I would be shocked if you had any type of pip. BTW I have been told that you can brew test cyp at 250-300mg/ml with no pip so if you can get your hands on it, give that a shot.
In my homebrews I use 15% BB and everyone tells me there is no pip whatsoever. That is for my Test C 200mg/ml

Last edited:
i totally agree with this but last time i posted this info i was negative a rep point because i was giving unsafe info. well all i can say is it was the best thing i ever did for PIP. but dont take my word for it.

Gentlemen,

I am 34 and I've run a half dozen cycles in my lifetime. I am no body builder. I've been in the gym since I was 16. First I was working out for football, then it just became a life long hobby. It's how I unwind. I love working out. Always have since then. My first cycles weren't run correctly when I was young due to lack of knowledge. I ran a few before I was 30. Small cycles. For the last 3 years I have cycled once a year following proper protocol. My last 2 and current cycle included Test E. Let me tell you that I personally do not react well to the enanthate ester. 3 different brands, all the same result. Good results, PIP like a mutha fucker, every time, from beginning to end. I've tried all methods and all tricks. Nothing gives me a different result. I've learned to live with it. Not saying that you should, just saying that you may need to try a different ester. Everything I've used in the last 3 years has been UGL. One that was very popular here for a while. I'm currently 6 weeks into a test e tren e cycle and it's no different. I hurt like fuck. Swell up and all no matter where I inject. For 48-72 hours after pin. But I just deal with it. Hurts to sleep, walk, fuck and everything in between. So I guess what I'm trying to say is, either learn to cope with pain, or try another ester and see if that works for you. A lot if using AAS is trial and error. I will definetaly try a different ester if I choose to cycle again in the future. Hope this helps a little.

I've been brewing for a couple of years and I can tell you for certain that BB does not cause post injection pain. High BA causes that real bad burn immediately after inject which really blows! But the pain you are getting is from the dose of the gear. I brewed a batch at 333mg/ml a few months back and it crippled me for a week!! I've been told without personal experience that if you add EO to it it can help the pain a lot. So maybe the labs you tried in the past used that and your current lab does not, just a guess though. What I'm getting at here is I'm positive its the dose of your gear that is causing your issue.

I would def try heating the gear up before hand but I really don't like the advice of sticking the syringe in the water. That water is not sanitary so why not use something a little more sealed, Like that vial it comes in?? Heat a couple of inches of water in a coffee cup for about 60 seconds and set the vial in it. Let it sit for a minute Then swirl it and you're set. if this doesn't work try diluting it, I've heard b12 works well for this.

Back