TRT Bloodwork - 21 Y/O - Can't find a decent doctor anywhere

Been dealing with this shit for years. Not sure what TRT service to go to or what move to make next.

I used HCG 500IU x2/ wk for 10 weeks then waited 2 weeks to get bloodwork

View attachment 567900
View attachment 567899

This was taken 12/10/20. About a week and a half after I started taking Test C (to some TRT company doctors advice) 100MG 1x p/wk. It was right before Christmas, I told him I was feeling like shit and had pharma test from a doctor on hand and we both knew there would be a delay in me getting my scripts and all set up with the program. After about two and a half weeks I started to get really horrible migraines, and sent them an email asking for advice on what to do. They disqualified me from the program because I took "outside testosterone" and pretty much fucked me over.

Now I am back to where I started and on my fourth shot now. I'm really just trying to live a healthy normal life. I don't really lift or anything too much anymore, I spend most days working on business related ventures. This TRT company fucked me and there are no good doctors.

I want to know why I would experience such horrible migraines, any chest pains, etc. I don't know if TRT would be necessary at my age.

I've been dealing with this for 3-4 years and can't find a single good doctor to help. All physicians, urologists, endocrinologists, etc all have failed.

Any advice?

21, Lucky guess... At least he's doing some type of research, nothing is taking the advice lol. How tf u at 3xx TT anyway? Did you come off of a cycle without any PCT?

Personally, 50 mg climate EOD check your levels at 2 weeks and 8 weeks. Steady, easy, not ridiculous sides, and 6 months or so taper to half that EOD, another 3 months you should be G2G off and steady probably closer to I'd say 7s TT. Make sure you stay up on the blood work

Sorry, occupied with a bike build for awhile. The reason SWIM can give that ^ advice is that he started too early, against the wisdom of the forum. SWIM has done stacks w test c, anadrol :yumyum: , and tren / switched later to sust, :)) stacked with the reason for the season. dbol only (i know.....), only once when that was the only sane way to have it sent to a guy in camo across the pond, and cold turkey'd a nice stack against his will when he has an allergic reaction and broke out in bracelets. now he has to go to endo, too, hopefully not much longer, still reaping the rewards of that ish. SWIM also hooked up SWHM with hb. a lot of SWHM. No novice SWIM is. IF YOU DO, which you probably have by now, but if, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ADEQUATE PCT ON HAND BEFOREEEEEE you start any gear. PERIOD. Also, don't try your luck at long oral stretches, and get BLOODWORK.

What the hell is happening here? Hahahaha

Well I don't know?***129300; Hell I haven't visited here in few months. As well as being gone for a couple years.
Man this place is sad.
My health at age 70 yrs now will not allow me to lift.
Happy holidays everyone.
OMM

Oops didn't mean to highjack the thread...***55357;***56897;

Last edited:
Well I don't know?***129300; Hell I haven't visited here in few months. As well as being gone for a couple years.
Man this place is sad.
My health at age 70 yrs now will not allow me to lift.
Happy holidays everyone.
OMM

Oops didn't mean to highjack the thread...***55357;***56897;

Holy shit!!!!! Mike!!!!! What up?????
Kinda dead around here lately brother. I miss you guys. You gotta check in from time to time brother

Back