TRT/ Hemoglobin always on higher side

bigggdoggg

Im currently on 100mg week TRT and have been for a few years. My hemoglobin is between 17.6 -18.0 every time I go to donate blood which is every 8 weeks. Is there anything else I can do to keep it a little lower. I'd like to add in another compound or up my test dose every once in awhile but can't due to it already being so high. What are my options or are my cycling days over? Also what level is considered very high to us not the regular doctor? Blood donation center won't except it over 18.2.

I'm 30, 6'2 240#. Did on and off cycles in my younger days. Probably a big reason I'm on TRT. Been on TRT for a little over 2 years.

HCT @ 55% is when you want to discontinue T.

Its ok if its on the higher side as long as its not out of control, people don't realize the increased blood cell count is what gives us the extra endurance.

Highest mine has ever been through labs by the DR is 53.3. Other than that I go by the prick of the finger when I donate blood and times it by 3. Not sure how accurate that is.

Saying that it doesn't give me much wiggle room to up my dose or blast every once in awhile. Guess I have to be ok with it.

You should draw and then get labs a month later and see where you are at. The finger thing usually comes in a little high.

Is there anything I could add to my TRT regimen that wouldn't raise my Hemo. I've thought maybe low dose tren or even possible a Sarm but I've read so many different things about them I don't know what to believe

HCT @ 55% is when you want to discontinue T.

Its ok if its on the higher side as long as its not out of control, people don't realize the increased blood cell count is what gives us the extra endurance.

Interesting. Do you also use those same numbers for those who live at high altitude?

Is there anything I could add to my TRT regimen that wouldn't raise my Hemo. I've thought maybe low dose tren or even possible a Sarm but I've read so many different things about them I don't know what to believe

Get it down first to manageable levels. Try adding green tea (real green tea) to your diet, and if you're not on any meds that could be impacted, grapefruit. Then there's what I do, which is platelet apheresis (donations similar to blood) which also lowers hematocrit.

If you're mega dosing b12; cut it down, or discontinue until you're back on top of things.

My .02c :)

I'm not sure, but I have some anecdotal evidence that mine does not rise as fast when I take a b complex vit daily.

HAd an interesting experience last cycle, was running 25mg of adrol for about 5 weeks of the cycle.
The big boost in RBC production seemed to come on after the cycle, during my cruise.

Also would a double red blood donation lower it more than whole blood every 8 weeks

Bump
I would like to know the answer to this as well. Can anyone answer the question above about double red vs regular blood draw?
I did a double red donation last time & they said I would have to wait longer before I could donate again.

Back