TRT/ Hemoglobin always on higher side

Oh I see now my bad.

Well the ranges are getting moved up. At first is was just like AZ and UT I noticed they took the HC range up to 54%. As for cut off that would be a good question.

We actually get the 55% number to discontinue from Dr Abraham Morgantaler, I am looking for where he said it but I think its buried in a video somewhere.

We have a lot of respect for his opinions because he has done more research on TRT than just about anyone.

So its a good question on when the cut off for high altitude should be, meaning when you should discontinue. Some of the highest I have ever seen is 56% I think so I am guessing the cut off number would be the same but understanding that 51 52 would not be a bad thing at the high alts.

Let me know if that makes sense.

Oh I see now my bad.

Well the ranges are getting moved up. At first is was just like AZ and UT I noticed they took the HC range up to 54%. As for cut off that would be a good question.

We actually get the 55% number to discontinue from Dr Abraham Morgantaler, I am looking for where he said it but I think its buried in a video somewhere.

We have a lot of respect for his opinions because he has done more research on TRT than just about anyone.

So its a good question on when the cut off for high altitude should be, meaning when you should discontinue. Some of the highest I have ever seen is 56% I think so I am guessing the cut off number would be the same but understanding that 51 52 would not be a bad thing at the high alts.

Let me know if that makes sense.

Ok thanks! I sit at 49-51% with a donation every 3 months or so. I'm in Denver and have been told we sit at a higher percentage.

Back