Trt micro dose cycles...........

palmers

I just posted the same message in the main juice forum, but i figured it might be better sent here on the trt forum. Ive been reading a bit on micro dose c***se/trt combinations. Was just wondering what combinations/doses have you guys tried?

Ive been googling it for about half hour but so far its all just a bunch of newbs who wanna juice but still stay natty (like i said newbs) or, again, newb who say low dose orals only or i seen one that said 50mg of deca 1x 3 weeks lol hard to find thungs on google sometimes

Most guys on TRT take between 50mg-100mg every 3.5 days. 100-200 mg weekly. This usually keeps most within normal ranges. Some use an AI, and some do not.

Many of us add another compound to our TRT dose. Personally, I take approximately 130 mg of Deça with my 200 mg TRT dose weekly.

Last edited:
How long since u started the deca in ur trt protocal? How do u like it and any noticable negatives?(bloodwork, additude, libido)

How long since u started the deca in ur trt protocal? How do u like it and any noticable negatives?(bloodwork, additude, libido)

The one thing to watch out for with Deca is your thyroid- deca can suppress it.

Loved it for the therioutic effect on your joins - like wd40 for a rusty hinge.

No noticeable side effects. I have been on the combined Deca dose for over two years. I did take a four month break from July-November. I did notice I lean out easier when not on the deca, but I also notice my joints feel terrible when I am off of it.

At this point, I will keep taking the 130mg per week dose, as long as my labs stay in order.

Im the op but im not the one who mentioned the 130mg and i think he was talking about deca at that dose. I was taking 130mg of test p. Idk why i chose test p for so long. Just switched to ethanate and i added 250mg of tren. Ive only done tren once before but i did it with 500mg of test and after 5 weeks i couldnt handle it (tren was, again, at 250mg/w). When i seen that controversial post about maximizing a cruise i tried finding other info on such a thing but as the other guy who posted i only found info used with deca. So i just decided to do 250mg of tren and call it a cycle instead of the 100mg of tren 50 eq 50 deca or w/e it was the other guy was talking about was his cruise

Im the op but im not the one who mentioned the 130mg and i think he was talking about deca at that dose. I was taking 130mg of test p. Idk why i chose test p for so long. Just switched to ethanate and i added 250mg of tren. Ive only done tren once before but i did it with 500mg of test and after 5 weeks i couldnt handle it (tren was, again, at 250mg/w). When i seen that controversial post about maximizing a cruise i tried finding other info on such a thing but as the other guy who posted i only found info used with deca. So i just decided to do 250mg of tren and call it a cycle instead of the 100mg of tren 50 eq 50 deca or w/e it was the other guy was talking about was his cruise

thanks man! how the gains going now? got your ai dialed in nice and proper?

Ive been googling it for about half hour but so far its all just a bunch of newbs who wanna juice but still stay natty (like i said newbs) or, again, newb who say low dose orals only or i seen one that said 50mg of deca 1x 3 weeks lol hard to find thungs on google sometimes

your better off doing a search here to get precise data.

Back