Trying for 3 for 3 on parlays, here's the picks

Trevdog

I've either been ridiculously lucky or I need to set up a pay number with a commercial where I'm screaming "I AM ON FIRE!" over and over and charging outrageous prices for my picks.

Here's what I bet this week:

3 way:
Steelers -4 1/2
Bucs -4
Rams +3

Just for shits and giggles I threw down $10 on a 5 way (silly I know):
Steelers -4 1/2
Bucs -4
Rams +3
Vikings - 3 1/2
Broncos -5

Yes I am a Raider fan but I don't get emotional about gambling.

I think your stinkin Raiders are going to ruin your pick. If I have learned one thing about myself and gambling its to never bet against your team. B/c the time that you bet against them they fuck you and you want to kick yourself in the ass. It may not happen but when it does it is way more upsetting than losing a card to just some other team. Go with the Raiders, Plummer is hurt...Raiders won't play bad 2 weeks in a row. Why don't you throw in some college picks as well for a 5 teamer?

Silverback316 said:
You're picking the Rams to lose to the Seahawks? I may use a couple of your picks myself as I need to make some money here, lol.

No I have the rams and they get 3 points.

califlorida91604 said:
I think your stinkin Raiders are going to ruin your pick. If I have learned one thing about myself and gambling its to never bet against your team. B/c the time that you bet against them they fuck you and you want to kick yourself in the ass. It may not happen but when it does it is way more upsetting than losing a card to just some other team. Go with the Raiders, Plummer is hurt...Raiders won't play bad 2 weeks in a row. Why don't you throw in some college picks as well for a 5 teamer?

Well like I said I don't get emotional about gambling. I usually avoid betting against my team because then its like you don't know who to root for. I love the Raiders and even if I had 4 of 4 up to then I wouldn't in my heart want them to lose. Of course, winning $220 on a $10 bet would be some good consolation.

So far this year the Raiders have done nothing to impress me. The analytical side of me doesn't like them on Monday night, so there it is. The other thing about it is that I have my EMT Intermediate class on Monday nights and I can't skip it, so I can't watch the game anyway.

Yeah that definitely takes the pain out of your team losing. You doing the EMT thing to be a firefighter? Two of my boys just got out of the academy, one in Vegas the other in South Florida. Good luck with it, everybody I know that has gone that route enjoys what they do. Unlike many Americans....

califlorida91604 said:
Yeah that definitely takes the pain out of your team losing. You doing the EMT thing to be a firefighter? Two of my boys just got out of the academy, one in Vegas the other in South Florida. Good luck with it, everybody I know that has gone that route enjoys what they do. Unlike many Americans....

Yes, I'm starting my second fire academy October 27, but this time the department is paying for it and I'll be on the payroll. Trevdog scored one of 5 slots for white males after 1000 people tested and 90 were interviewed. I'm happy.

I'm also ON FIRE!

This is my 3rd 3 way parlay I've hit in 3 weeks. And as of now I have 4 of the 5 on the 5 way. If the Broncos cover tomorrow night, that bet pays 22 to 1. If I don't start losing soon, I might have to put some real money down.:eek:

Well I hit the stinking 5 way and collected a cool $340 for these bets. I upped my bets to a total of $60 in week 4. Maybe I'll hit a grand slam, lol.

Back