Trying to get jacked!!!!

First of all "ASSHOLE"

I never suggested those drugs. I merely claimed he could get IMO JACKED off of them.

My cycle suggestion is as follows, also which most vets and regs would advise here at ology.
Testosterone Enanthate 500mg/ml ew

But to answer your question....
Primo - 250mg.ml (inject) twice a week.
DBOL - 30-50 mg ed for 3-5 weeks.

I used to work at a golds in my area, and met lots of people there, one particularly sticks out, he incline benched like 375 for reps and had tried out for the baltimore ravens twice (first time was kicked out for attitude) and secodn time was put on the practice squad. Jared (this guy) was obsessed with primo, he had atleast 2-3 cycles under his belt, HE WAS "JACKKKKKED" IMO, and he claimed he did nothing but primo all of his life. Primo can do amazing things for cutting, and even has a lot of potential for gaining muscle if mixed with a test/tren or oral like dbol.

Please don't cal me an asshole.

anus - biter

you guys have so much knowledge and thanks for sharing it, like I said earlier, I was gonna try to go all natural for a year, drink a bunch of muscle milk, and eat so much chicken I grow feathers on my lats. I am still reading and researching, not gonna jump into something and find out the side effects myself, anyways, lets keep the heads cool huh?? or is the test all up in that shit???
"to unleash the beast, you must train like a freak"

lol..contrary to popular belief steroids don't make you have "roid rage". We are all just assholes naturally.

Damnnnnn.....
To much Testosterone up in here!!!

THIS BOARD ROCKS!!!!!

But why do people always say that their first cycle should be Test E?
opppsss...sorry bro....I'll make a thread

I think you'll get a wide variety of reasons for that, it's kinda like the trend here. Most people have formed to it, The basis is that you try one compound first to see how the new user's body reacts to it.
Test E chosen because it is a long lasting ester and for it's popularity.

Much more reasons a reg. will expand on I am sure.

Back