Tuf

JayC

..in the making
Pretty good episode last night.. Dante Rivera sucks. I highly doubt will ever see him again after this season. The Matt Brown and Amir Sadollah. I was really pushing for Amir. I really like the kid. It was awesome to see him pull it out at the last second. Great job by both fighters though. One of the best fights this season so far.

Yeah, Dante faught like garbage...No different than the way he appeared against Brandon Sene. He must have been matched up with some scrub to even get into the 16.

Dante is fat, slow, weak, old, and has no skill. So yeah, I'm not a fan. Matt Brown absolutely blew that fight, he was killing Sudollah in every exchange. Kudos to Amir for keeping his cool under fire.

^^^Exactly.. no shit!!^^
I was so impressed with Amir's chin and how calm and collected he stay after each Brown flurry. It said alot about him as a fighter. I'm hoping to see more that kid.

Yeah, Dante faught like garbage...No different than the way he appeared against Brandon Sene. He must have been matched up with some scrub to even get into the 16.

Scrub, thats great!...LOL Haven't heard that in awhile. Thats what we called the non V/JV wrestlers in highschool...

Back