Tweak Labs sells fake gear

Old Balls

Pre-cycle pic
well..anybody who has used Tweak Labs needs to mail me. I just got some of his 'gear" tested and it's pure oil. I have the lab tests and the emails of him sing he would refund my money if I lied to Mods about it being fake. He has every chance and I hate lying, dirtbag motherfuckers that scam.

I don't know what mod to mail the reports to, so hit me up if you want to see him.

and I have an email where he says he want me to lie to the mods about the test in order to get my money back......MOTHER FUCKER

nice work exposing another scam artist, and not being suckered into lying for some cash back (like hed actually refund any money). big thumb up to you bro.
shit, the name says it all "TWEAK" labs. what a cocksucker

Dude, it was like 400 bones to get tested..and I had been shooting it for like a month..shooting fucking salad oil in my ass..it's a crime I tell you.

Dude,
I'd find the crazy ass kraker's POR and pull a party on his entire house.
That's bullshit, then again if I were smart I'd learn how to make the shit myself but maybe with an 1st cold pressed extra virgin olive oil or maybe a nice walnut truffle oil or macadamian nut oil. Nay I'd just settle for giving him a freakin beatdown.

Old Balls said:
Dude, it was like 400 bones to get tested..and I had been shooting it for like a month..shooting fucking salad oil in my ass..it's a crime I tell you.

Damn that's low, sorry to hear that bro.

People have been calling scammer for a while over at AB.

My guess is he started out selling real gear, probably got behind in orders, maybe some powder seizures, so cut corners for people to get their stuff and now he has been busted for his scamming.

Shitty deal for you guys who got scammed, but this is the number one reason why I have 2 sources, one for my injectibles, one for my orals, and they are the only two I use as i know what I will get and what to expect each and every time. New labs pop up each week and it is hard to resist as they come up with nice labels and cheap prices, but you will notice only the strong survive in this game and both my boys have been around for 4 years, have gone private, and take percausions for my safety as well as theirs. To me that is worth an extra $10 a bottle or whatever it is.

Champ

The problem is that Tweak WAS a very reputable dealer and had built up a big base before passing around a bunch of shitty gear.

LiftTillIDie said:
The problem is that Tweak WAS a very reputable dealer and had built up a big base before passing around a bunch of shitty gear.

not really, this is his 2nd time getting cuaght with shitty stuff. he got caught a year ago as well

Perfection Awaits said:
not really, this is his 2nd time getting cuaght with shitty stuff. he got caught a year ago as well

Yeah it happened once, but the guy had hundreds and hundreds of customers. He was one of the bigger domestic suppliers. You can't play it off like he was just some new ugl that popped up scamming people.

Champ said:
People have been calling scammer for a while over at AB.

My guess is he started out selling real gear, probably got behind in orders, maybe some powder seizures, so cut corners for people to get their stuff and now he has been busted for his scamming.

Shitty deal for you guys who got scammed, but this is the number one reason why I have 2 sources, one for my injectibles, one for my orals, and they are the only two I use as i know what I will get and what to expect each and every time. New labs pop up each week and it is hard to resist as they come up with nice labels and cheap prices, but you will notice only the strong survive in this game and both my boys have been around for 4 years, have gone private, and take percausions for my safety as well as theirs. To me that is worth an extra $10 a bottle or whatever it is.

Champ

I agree, I have been using the same injectable brand for 5 years now, every now and then I try the odd product from a new one, but always go with ones I am pretty sure of; the other source I deal with does a ton of research before carrying any brand. orals I am not quite as picky about, but still stick with what I know. Thats why when the new ones come with their too good to be true prices, i stick with what I have been using, and to date, have never had a bad cycle, or even a bad shot

Back