UGL Var?

HeHateMe

Have you used an underground version of oxandrolone? (either caps, tabs, liquid, or powder)? What brand (if you can reveal it)? How did it work?

Been off cycle for awhile now and thinking of jumping back on. Trying to decide on a cycle.

Thanks.

I have used IP anavar tabs and Pro Pharm anavar in liquid form. Ran it at 40mgs a day, and I felt the propharm stuff was better.

Is that what you are asking?

Champ

Champ said:
I have used IP anavar tabs and Pro Pharm anavar in liquid form. Ran it at 40mgs a day, and I felt the propharm stuff was better.

Is that what you are asking?

Champ

Yes. Thanks for the reply. I'm a bit leary of IP, but Propharm has been around for a few years, correct?

Papervar by RC.

For me, 80mg of var is where I start. less than that just doesn't show me much of anything. Other than halo, I tend to require higher doses of orals. It fucking sucks. I wish I could get the same from 40mg as other folks. It's not that I have run so much gear or anything goofy like that..it's just different strokes for different folks.

Champ said:
Propharm has been around for 4 years, but IP has been around for over 10.

Champ
Most of the folks who have been around any time won't touch them even though they have been around that long. Scary shit coming from them . you never know if the shipper you bought from sent you garbage or goods. Even then..you just don't know.

Swellin said:
Papervar by RC.

For me, 80mg of var is where I start. less than that just doesn't show me much of anything. Other than halo, I tend to require higher doses of orals. It fucking sucks. I wish I could get the same from 40mg as other folks. It's not that I have run so much gear or anything goofy like that..it's just different strokes for different folks.

I've heard nothing but rave reviews on RC papervar, but I don't believe it's available domestically.

As for IP, I've heard too many stories of underdosing and infections (albeit mainly with their injectibles), so I wouldn't want to go there.

I ran 40mgs last time with nice results, and I'm probably gonna up it to 50mgs this time around.

going with tweak anavar caps next week. i usually run orals at 25mg a day for good results and ill try the var at this dose as well.

Back