Ulter

natty

what are the chances that R-ALA (Glucorell-r) and other forms of ALA may be outlawed like Prohormones?

The reason i ask is because it seems like anything that is a supplement that actually works goes under fire from the government and pharmaceutical companies are chomping at the bit to get their hands on things like ephedra and other products like DHEA.

Who knows, i have heard talk of stores taking ephdra off the shevles. In my opinion that is rediclious.

I would say that until some genius finds a way to turn ALA into meth there won't be a problem. I never bought the story that ephedra is being pulled of the shelves due to health concerns. I really believe that the real reason is strong lobbying from the DEA to take the major precourse to meth out of the open market.

xtinct said:
I would say that until some genius finds a way to turn ALA into meth there won't be a problem. I never bought the story that ephedra is being pulled of the shelves due to health concerns. I really believe that the real reason is strong lobbying from the DEA to take the major precourse to meth out of the open market.

very likely that is the driving force... dea pressure on the FDA and insurance companies...

Glucorell R will not be outlawed. It's not a stimulant for one thing.
The reason no one in the US had ever seen or heard of R Lipoic Acid is that the company, Asta Medica, that held the patent on how to make it wouldn't let anyone make it. They broke up last year which opened the door for us to bring it to the US. What does this have to do with legalization?
Several years ago Asta Medica tried to patent R-Lipoic acid in the US. The patent was not granted because the Patent Office ruled it was supplement not a medicine as it is in Germany where they're from. This of course means it is not governed by the FDA. So there is no one to ban it. For now.

Back