Unbelievable pip, thought I would get some feedback.

BigPappaBear

I've taken my fair share of cycles over the years. I've had okay pips with some things and terrible pips with others(sustanon 500) but currently I'm running test 500, sustanon 350 and deca 400. I put them all together. 3ccs in the glute. No pip, I mean nothing at all. Not a damn thing. It's like I didn't take a shot 2 minutes after. It's fantastic but at the same time I was wondering if you guys have had times where it was absolutely painless. Just odd when I'm use to the spot being a little tender the next few hours or so.

Pip varies from person to.person co.pound.to compound and lab to lab

Miss your spot by an inch can leave you almost crippled where the same dose compounds lab last week left zero pip

Last edited:
Pip varies from person to.person co.pound.to compound and lab to lab

Miss your spot by an inch can leave you almost crippled where the same dose compounds lab last week left zero pip
Good to have you back hope everything is as best it can be with your family take it easy

Last edited:
No shit I've had pip show up 5 days After a pin from the very same dose lab compounds and leave me with a pronounced limp for a week or better. Decent knot no swelling just a pita....weird

I should be around for awhile. I'm off the tren train for a good bit. And I figure if I make less posts I stand a better chance of pushing the wrong buttons....thzts my theory. We'll see how it works

Last edited:
I had to get a yellow fever immumnization, and holy shit. Felt like straight up battery acid. Very painful, but faded away in a couple of hours.

Same source ? I also agree with Primoballin. Pip can come from many dif reason. As simple as maybe your source was running short on filters this batch or your just off a few inches where your pinning. As far as if your gear is good, just watch for signs your body shows you while your on cyle like morning woods or acne, etc

Yup, last weeks were smooth as anything. Today in the quad wasn't that smooth. Might just alternate glutes for the next few weeks. My quad is always tender after. Glutes are always my favorite place to hit. Especially after my wife manned up and started doing it for me. Really nice now.

Last edited:
I dont trust high dose gear you would never ever know if its underdosed wich im sure it is. That many mg you should have some sort of pain.

Yup, last weeks were smooth as anything. Today in the quad wasn't that smooth. Might just alternate glutes for the next few weeks. My quad is always tender after. Glutes are always my favorite place to hit. Especially after my wife manned up and started doing it for me. Really nice now.

Glutes are always my favorite place to hit as well.

Back