Uncle Z is officially my favorite Uncle !!!!!

redsoxnation1988

Just got my goods in the mail .. it came faster than i expected ...... and i gotta say im one really happy motherfucka right nowwwwww !!!!....... thanks to everyone here at ology tht put on word for me tht Z is GTG .... nowww shopping we gooooo ..... gotta love those bulk offers

thanks Z

When you guys order from Uncle Z do you have it delivered to your house? I live on a uni campus... prob wouldn't be a good idea to deliver here ha

Also, whatcha get? :D

I have it to my place

I'm happy with Z's omnadren

Omnadren are going to be on my next order - I was asking my brother if he's tried Omnadren and he said - "dude, those are the things I was telling you about - their sweet!"

So now I've gotta try them...

But anyway - I get mine delivered to my house - and usually miss the delivery ... The last time I went to the post office to pick it up - I walked in right behind a cop - but that's cool ... "just say'n." :D

I'm currently running his new Euro line of test cyp and tren E with very good results - it's still kind of early in the cycle - but it looks like a very nice product line.

Along with the Z line I also give the Euro line a very strong recommendation! :)

Omnadren are going to be on my next order - I was asking my brother if he's tried Omnadren and he said - "dude, those are the things I was telling you about - their sweet!"

So now I've gotta try them...

But anyway - I get mine delivered to my house - and usually miss the delivery ... The last time I went to the post office to pick it up - I walked in right behind a cop - but that's cool ... "just say'n." :D

I'm currently running his new Euro line of test cyp and tren E with very good results - it's still kind of early in the cycle - but it looks like a very nice product line.

Along with the Z line I also give the Euro line a very strong recommendation! :)

hahah Nice repo..love that you slide right behing johnny law with the good...

these pink little fuckers are awesome. Placebo effect is high after a week haha

Can't wait to see the real results

hahah Nice repo..love that you slide right behing johnny law with the good...

these pink little fuckers are awesome. Placebo effect is high after a week haha

Can't wait to see the real results

Oh yeah - when I saw the officer I was think'n - man I still need to get my shit!

That just happen to be the first time the post office asked for my id - it just made me think ... "hmm?"

Those omnadren sure do look good!

He he ... "anything to give me a reason to place another order!" :D

Last edited:
redsoxnation1988 , Will you be doing a progress log on the forum.. ? Would be very interested to see if anyone is getting results on Z's gear..

redsoxnation1988 , Will you be doing a progress log on the forum.. ? Would be very interested to see if anyone is getting results on Z's gear..

I don't have a progress log but I can tell you I'm getting very good results from Z's gear. :)

Other than my very first vial of test cyp - everything I've ran has been from Z and the results have been awesome with every product I've ran.

I've just received my sixth order so I've tried a nice selection and it's all been good.

I don't even bother looking for reviews on anything new that I might order as I know it's going to be good - and if you ever have any issues you can rest assure Z will take care of you.

You could even pm me if you aver have any questions - I'm always happy to help if I'm able. :)

Back to the question - redsox please pass on your results if you don't mind. :D

I'll pass Repo.. I know where you are coming from because I see your posts regularly saying the same thing , but I was hoping to see other people's opinions..

I'll pass Repo.. I know where you are coming from because I see your posts regularly saying the same thing , but I was hoping to see other people's opinions..

I ran his Domestic Sustanon (sust) in the beginning of my cycle before switching to Geneza test P and NPP. Domestic Z was decent, I had results from it but from here on out i'm sticking with Geneza. For the price of his Dom, I wont be running it again. Heard his inter is alot better though.

I ran his Domestic Sustanon (sust) in the beginning of my cycle before switching to Geneza test P and NPP. Domestic Z was decent, I had results from it but from here on out i'm sticking with Geneza. For the price of his Dom, I wont be running it again. Heard his inter is alot better though.

i i just got a 20ml vial of his domestic tren ace for starters .....i wanted to start with something small since it was my first order ... the oil looked kind of lighter than most tren oils you see ....im gonna try it out and see how i like it ... i will deff be posting my results as i go on .... .... . i will also be placing an order for his international z line though ...... i really like some of his bulk offers

I was really curious about his Dom tren so definetley keep us posted on it. Should know pretty quick since it's tren ace.

I just recently placed an order on March 10th for international and z still hasent picked up the payment. I just wish that it was already here.

I just recently placed an order on March 10th for international and z still hasent picked up the payment. I just wish that it was already here.

Dude give it time jesus bro. Chances are you're not the only one who ordered in the last week. He's gtg

Instead of worrying go to the gym

z is good to go broooo ... dont worry ..... by the time he updates your shit on his site to payment received and all the rest of the ordering process ... chances are that everything is practically allready done .... i received my order in like less than a week after i received an email from him confirming my whole ordering process ...... Z IS GTG !!!

Back