Uncle Z or my own 2 other sources?????

Thanks you meathead,

Your 5 posts don't make me nervous about your advice at all.

Week 5 starting tomorrow, let yall know when the magic happens.

Lol. I see what you did there. Kind of hard when doing research. Another site rates Z low and talks trash, but the highest rated shops on there don't have anything in stock or legit and secure emails. So a noob is left wondering "WTF"?

For me, I will give Z a shot. For nothing else, he does everything to solve problems. I am torn between domestic and international though. I put up another thread asking if his domestic is new or more of your stock.

Go with unlez. at least you have a board where he's a sponsor, plus, he has the experience.

i don't believe all what i read on boards, underdosed and other BS like that, usualy it comes from peoples which never tryed Z-line or euro-pharma... i've tryed both, and both were AWESOME.

Exactly what KRM says.

Most people here know I'm a big fan of Z - I have somewhere around 20 orders - give or take - and every single order - every single item has been 100% spot on.

He's actually become a good friend of mine and I'll tell you he's really a nice guy - he cares about his and his suppliers know if they drop the ball - he'll can them in a second ... "which he's done."

So far I've ran Z line - Euro-Pharmacies - Human grade - Test-C - Test-E - Tren-E - Dbol - Clenbuterol - Proviron - hcg ... "just to name a few - and love them all." :D

Please keep us posted on what you come up with - oh, if you've had bad tren - you will dig Z's ... "some wicked good stuff!" :biggthump:

Back