Uncle Z or my own 2 other sources?????

liftingbig123

Alright bros so im gunna be running sustanon at 1G a week and tren ace at 100mg/eod for 10 weeks but stopping tren around7-8. Im debating if I should order from Uncle Z euro pharmacies or should try one of my other 2 sources. One guys shit is legit but i think only his test is legit cuz the tren seemed to b shit last time, and then this other guy whose my trainer says his shit is legit but he might not b able to get his hands on anything for me... any opinions would b great thanks guys. im gunna b 18 weeks out from my first show when i start so i cant be fucking around wit bunk or underdosed shit

z line dom is back up. I am currently on his test e with results thus far.

Everyone on this board will tell you g2g.

Domestic is back up, convienence is there.

I don't have much on euro pharm.

z line dom is back up. I am currently on his test e with results thus far.

Everyone on this board will tell you g2g.

Domestic is back up, convienence is there.

I don't have much on euro pharm.

u dont feel its underdosed? cuz everywhere besides this site says its underdosed? im not trying to bash Z at all im just trying to b safe wit my money since im a broke college student trying to scrap my money together lol

u dont feel its underdosed? cuz everywhere besides this site says its underdosed? im not trying to bash Z at all im just trying to b safe wit my money since im a broke college student trying to scrap my money together lol

No, if it ever was he has made the necessary changes to make it good!

Dude is 100% g2g

It's my first cycle. I really don't know what to expect. Middle of 4th week, Sex drive hasn't increased. Gained weight so far and increased strength(could it be the placebo factor?), no bloat but that could be from the aromasin.

I wish I had another cycle under my belt to let you know from prior experience.

If it is underdosed, I am going to be uber pissed off since it's my "golden cycle"

Some say you get the "sense of well being" feeling, has'nt hit yet but I'll let you know after week 5.

It's my first cycle. I really don't know what to expect. Middle of 4th week, Sex drive hasn't increased. Gained weight so far and increased strength(could it be the placebo factor?), no bloat but that could be from the aromasin.

If it is underdosed, I am going to be uber pissed off since it's my "golden cycle"

Some say you get the "sense of well being" feeling, has'nt hit yet but I'll let you know after week 5.

it depends man, everybody is different.

my first cycle i didn't think i was getting any results until close to the end. a lot of it could be mental. If you are seeing weight/strength gains then it's probably working.

If you could get blood work done it would be best, then you would have an idea of the gear. I like to try to use the same sources that sell to alot of guys that get regular blood work done.:idea:

If you could get blood work done it would be best, then you would have an idea of the gear. I like to try to use the same sources that sell to alot of guys that get regular blood work done.:idea:

That was the plan, Unfortunatly I didn't plan on getting layed off.... No $$$.

but ya do u guys think i should go wit uncle z or try my other sources?

Go with unlez. at least you have a board where he's a sponsor, plus, he has the experience.

i don't believe all what i read on boards, underdosed and other BS like that, usualy it comes from peoples which never tryed Z-line or euro-pharma... i've tryed both, and both were AWESOME.

Z is GTG. I had some major problems -some my doing for sure- but in the end he more than took care of me by letting me keep the wrong order they sent as well as the right one.

Z is g2g. I have low test and on my cruise at 200mg per week of his international test e I tested over 1000 for total test. I have ran both his domestic and international and had excellent results with both.

Z is g2g. I have low test and on my cruise at 200mg per week of his international test e I tested over 1000 for total test. I have ran both his domestic and international and had excellent results with both.

whats the difference between his domestic and international? i dont rly see any difference besides the price for domestic being much higher

I ran both test cyp from domestic and test enth from international on the same cycle at the same dose. I noticed no changes in the dosage when I switched. They were both very well dosed in my opinion. G2G all around. The domestic is safer because you don't have to worry about customs. I prefer international because of the price difference.

I ran both test cyp from domestic and test enth from international on the same cycle at the same dose. I noticed no changes in the dosage when I switched. They were both very well dosed in my opinion. G2G all around. The domestic is safer because you don't have to worry about customs. I prefer international because of the price difference.

Thanks you meathead,

Your 5 posts don't make me nervous about your advice at all.

Week 5 starting tomorrow, let yall know when the magic happens.

Back