Unmotivated, HELP!

BodybuilderX

Borderline Insane
Hey guys, I'm about 9 weeks into my first Test E cycle, 250mg 2X week. I've been quite motivated up until recently. My meal preparation was on track, food intake was good and gains were coming along great. however, i've been having these crazy mood swings, suicidal thoughts, minor to severe depression, and some anxiety. I'm not trying to self-diagnose or point fingers but if i'm feeling this way before i get into my post cycle therapy (pct), how is my PCT going to roll out? Will it get worse?

How can i get deeply motivated and wave off this depression.

All input is appreciated.

Stats:
5"10

i got like that on my first cycle as well on about 7 weeks in on my cycle, like crazymike said it's prolly your estro sky high bro! Just wing it out and followup on your pct and be safe as well!
Also are u boozin on the cycle or no? i know for me i was on my first cycle and just made me feel more depressed and anxious with juice!

Last edited:
I'm not experienced here with this but IMO at the end of the day you have the power to snap out of it. If you feel crap and so on you can either choose to dwell in the shit or pull yourself together and move on.

man up suck it in and keep on going you will eventually get through this but once again you need to do the walking get what I mean. Approach things with a happier mind set instead of negativity.

If you have come this far don't spoil it for yourself when you are so close to finishing.

Best of luck bro and hang in there trust me you will survive

My Motivational Speech

"You are going to die. It'll probably be a horrible, painful death... and you'll be alone. Before you die, quit being a cunt and do something worth a shit. Start with not bitching about shit that you obviously have control over."

Advice - Get bloodwork done and check to see if your estrogen is high. It seems that way from your post. Sort it out and start acting like a man again. It's great.

Thanks brothas for sharing your knowledge and helpful suggestions. I think i'll get bloodwork done to see where my e2 levels are at. Adex has been at 0.5mg all cycle, might taper down dosage to 0.25mg. If this is the case then it should be a quick fix hopefully. :)

I'm an absolute head case and I can tell you that nothing at all changes whether I'm off or on cycle. I am heavily medicated though, but even before I was I still didn't notice any changes. Worst thing I ever felt/feel was constant nausea on caber and a little lethargy on heavy orals.

Wait if it's possible that your estro is too high would you drop the adex dose down? Whats the lab for the adex? Is it for sure gtg

Thanks brothas for sharing your knowledge and helpful suggestions. I think i'll get bloodwork done to see where my e2 levels are at. Adex has been at 0.5mg all cycle, might taper down dosage to 0.25mg. If this is the case then it should be a quick fix hopefully. :)

Just hang in there and focus your mind set on positivity!

Go for the bloods though as suggested.

Back