update on my friend's cycle...

R2TT1

My friend is using 250mg Enantat QV 250 a week only. He started at 165 lbs 6'0". Now three weeks into the cycle and he is at 180 lbs. He is thinking of throwing in some finaplex in 2 weeks to help retain more muscle mass when the cycle is over.

His goal is to keep at this rate and gain 5 lbs per week - and reach a peak of 210 - 215. Sounds kind of hard to do, but hes gonna keep workin his ass off and eating lots.
(If he reaches his goal he will have added on about 30% of his starting body weight in added muscle mass.)

His flatbench barbell weight has gone up by 10 lbs for what he reps with, max hasnt been tested yet.

About how much muscle can my friend expect to keep when this cycle is over? How much will the finaplex help in retaining muscle mass?

It is hard to tell...Geneticlly he will have a stopping point...I like to due legs as hard as possible to get past teh stopping point. I would say about another 10 or 15. Diet is key. Your friend should keep relatively all his muscle.

I wouldn't add the fina, it's his first cycle and if he does his post-therapy right and keeps eating then I see no worries of him losing his gains, great gains BTW!!! Keep it up:D

fatchops said:
I wouldn't add the fina, it's his first cycle and if he does his post-therapy right and keeps eating then I see no worries of him losing his gains, great gains BTW!!! Keep it up:D
agreed no fina first cycle

I disagree. You just have to keep in mind that fina is pretty much as good as it gets so you can't really move up to something more powerful from there.

Your "friend" has done well so far but there is no way that his gains are going to continue at the rate they have progressed at so far. I don't know if he is using an antiestrogen (he should be), but some of what he has gained is probably water weight that he will lose after the cycle is over.

Fina does give you a harder look and doesn't add water weight. So it isn't that fina will give him muscle that he won't lose, it is more that he won't be gaining as much water that he will lose.

There is really no way to tell how much he will lose after the cycle until he goes off and finds out. It is important to have the post cycle clomid regimen lined up and ready to go.

Thx for the comments guys.

I havent read anything about using anti-e's during a cycle. Would you just use clomid or is there a different one? And how much to take?

Clomid is a very weak anti estrogen and shouldn't be relied on. Bro you have some homework to do. You have a variety of anti estrogens to choose from. I'm not going to attempt to fully educate you on the subject, but I will say that you should never start a cycle without at least having them on hand.

You could get gynomastia - bitch tits - from having too much estrogen. Estrogen also can cause fat deposits on the hips, where women typically accumulate fat.

Anti estrogens also help control water retention. The fact that your friend has gained some much weight so fast makes more sense now that I know he isn't using any anti estrogens.

I use arimidex, and take a small dose of it throughout the cycle and for about 4 weeks beyond the end of it. Arimidex helps prevent the aromatization, the conversion to estrogen. Arimidex is pretty expensive.

Another popular and less expensive anti estrogen is nolvadex. It binds to estrogen receptors to estrogen cannot bind to them. Thus, since it does not prevent aromatization, there is a danger of a "rebound" when the nolvadex use is discontinued and the estrogen floating around in the body can now freely bind to estrogen receptors.

This is just a taste. You'll need to get cracking on this issue immediately or you may really regret you didn't.

hey tevdog what dose of arimedex would you suggest with runnig test enanthate 400 to 500 per week for 12 weeks with Winstrol V 50 mg od for the last 6 weeks of the cycle? So far 3 weeks into this with great gains in looks and strength with no side effects except mild controllable rage.

LOL, I didn't know there was such a thing as "mild controllable rage".

I have learned that I don't need that much arimidex but it is a very individual thing, it varies tremendously from person to person.

I would suggest you try .5 mgs. per day and see how it works out. After a few weeks you could consider adjusting the dose. You can take 1 mg. every other day, since it is a long acting drug.

you are right trevdog as the cycle goes on the rage is getting worse. Today I had to leave my place for a three hour bike ride followed by a 1 and a half hour back and biceps workout because my budgie's chirping was driving me nuts.

You should have ripped that thing apart and eaten it. Torn it limb from limb and let it see who the dominant species is.

Trevdog said:
LOL, I didn't know there was such a thing as "mild controllable rage".

I have learned that I don't need that much arimidex but it is a very individual thing, it varies tremendously from person to person.

I would suggest you try .5 mgs. per day and see how it works out. After a few weeks you could consider adjusting the dose. You can take 1 mg. every other day, since it is a long acting drug.
TDOG on subject of arimidex have you noticed that different compounds affect you differently , i can do 30 mg of dbol and bloat like the michelin man but i get almost zero bloat from test at under 1 gram

DADAWG said:
TDOG on subject of arimidex have you noticed that different compounds affect you differently , i can do 30 mg of dbol and bloat like the michelin man but i get almost zero bloat from test at under 1 gram

That's interesting. For me even over a gram of test + 50 mgs. of dbol per day with only .25 mgs. of arimidex per day - I don't get much bloat.

Trevdog said:
That's interesting. For me even over a gram of test + 50 mgs. of dbol per day with only .25 mgs. of arimidex per day - I don't get much bloat.
so far dbol is the only think that bloats me much but i shouldnt complain still no itchy nips with anything

Well this looks like the end.
Thought there was enough left int he bottle for one more injection, but there was less than 1/2cc in there. So teh cycle is over!

Ended up at 192.5 lbs from 165 lbs. 27.5 lbs gain. Can't wait to lose all the water weight and fat to see how much i really gained. I will post some pics when i get then from my friend.

Also, last few days my friend got some really bad Acne on the middle back region. He was doing well until just a few days ago. Hopefully it will go away as quick as it came now that the cycle is over. You will get to enjoy the acne on his back in teh pic i will post.

Clomid to start next saturday....

Peace.

The acne may get worse with clomid. Your friend may want to apply clearasil, and consider getting some oral B5.

Back