updated pics

Fyre said:
hey Needsize! You are looking amazing as usual!! constantly improving, good stuff!! Keep up the good work sweetie. :)

thanks, very small improvements these days
how are things across the pond, we havent chatted in a long time?

Hey - good on you for posting those pics. I think you have the potential for a lot more gians! Keep at it and blast those quads and delts. which will greatly enhance what you already have.

jennymuscle said:
Very nice Myspace page:) i like the pic's and video's to, can u make a video of u flexing???:)

hmmmm....for some reason I'm picturing a 50 year old man here. No offense jenny, but it comes with the territory sometimes. hahaha.

NS, still looking great bro.

needsize said:
I am too obessive not too....I go in to train legs, and say I am going to take it easy as no one ever sees them anymore, then I end up pushing myself almost to the point of throwing up....I just dont know how to quit

Still looking good kid, but you better bring those wheels to the show next month, cause in the overalls you're gonna need them to beat the monsterous midget...........lol!

JuicEvrything said:
Still looking good kid, but you better bring those wheels to the show next month, cause in the overalls you're gonna need them to beat the monsterous midget...........lol!

no shit, I just saw him the other day, his upper body is crazy jacked...so I'm counting on the wheels....

Back