updated pics

needsize said:
I have had a lot of people wondering why I havent been online much lately...I have still been training hard, but my wife is having an extremely difficult pregnancy, so I havent had as much time to post
I just took these today, they are my yearly progress pics, my posing sucks so I am not really seeing the areas that I brought up this year, but good enough. My weight today was 213lbs at 5'8"
damn is my back ever watery....

Your combination of size,symmetry and cuts are very impressive.Well done.

You look great bro!!!

Best of lucky with your wife's pregnancy and your baby girl on the way.

needsize said:
I was 237lbs 5 weeks ago, still decently lean, I just dropped to 213lbs for the summer, now plan on maintaining that
I try to not get any heavier than around 10%
How the hell did you drop 24lbs in 5 weeks you asshole. I despise you........
Im for real though bro my dieting needs work and it would be nice to know some of your basics for dieting.

dude, you are a fucking beast. I don't get it, I am 240 and look like a little 12 yo girl in comparison...I am 6'3", but still. Fuck, I need to go work out...

Thanks guys, now I just have to stop stressing about gaining the weight back....driving me nuts
heres the basic of my diet
meal 1 egg whites and shredded wheat
meal 2 same as meal 1
meal 3 200 grams lean hamburger and 300 grams baked potatoe
meal 4 same as meal 3
meal 5 container(500grams) of 1% cottage cheese, and some quaker rice tortillas to snack on
meal 6 protein shake in milk an hour before bed
its similar to my contest diet, with some tweaks
I was training in the morning, weights plus 45 minutes cardio, and on the days when I could get back to the gym, I would hit the weights a second time with another 45 minutes of cardio

So sorry to hear about your wife. How did she end up getting a tear in her stomach anyways?

You look like you're prepping for a contest! Good job on keeping the bodyfat so low!

My wife had a very similar problem...She also had to have a c-section because of that and her placenta...Today, my daughter is 26 months old, beautiful and healthy (wife is healthy too)...But I feel your stress, i know how I was...That could contribute to the rapid weight loss, lol...

How do you or anyone else stay so strict on the diet...I love burgers, and other junk food...(How many days of cardio?)

I love the tear drop on the inner quad...I got the same thing, my wife calls me a freak...

look great NS
i wsh my 213 @ 5'8"
looked like yours...lol

hope everything works out ok for the family
keep it easy and take care bro

When my wife was pregnant with my son(hes 3 now) she was working in a nursing home, and had a fat lady fat on her, in trying to catch her, she tore a muscle in her lower stomach, this was when she was about 6 months pregnant. As she got bigger over the next couple months, it got worse and worse, to the point where I left my job to stay home to take care of her. They did the c-section through that muscle, but after she healed, that was the end of it
A few months into this pregnancy, it started to hurt again, and for the last 6 weeks or so its been brutal, and she recently found out she has a hernia in her upper abs on top of it....so shes not having an easy one again. So I am trying to do everything around here so that she can rest, so dieting along with all that was a lot of fun

tbolfist said:
My wife had a very similar problem...She also had to have a c-section because of that and her placenta...Today, my daughter is 26 months old, beautiful and healthy (wife is healthy too)...But I feel your stress, i know how I was...That could contribute to the rapid weight loss, lol...

How do you or anyone else stay so strict on the diet...I love burgers, and other junk food...(How many days of cardio?)

I love the tear drop on the inner quad...I got the same thing, my wife calls me a freak...

staying strict sucks, the worst is getting ready for a show, last time I did 19 weeks and only got one cheat day...after that, any diet is fairly easy....I find it harder to stay strict once I lost the weight, the motivation is tough to come by at that point.
For this diet I was weight training 4 days a week, and doing cardio 6x a week, probably a little much cardio, but I am on a decent cycle, so I know my body can handle it. Now that I am just trying to maintain, I am still doing the 6 days of cardio, at least 45m minutes a day

Phil9999 said:
Hey needsize you look great what you running right now?

I was running heavy enth while bulking, added eq when I started dieting, still running enth/eq with femera

Back