upping the concentration of deca

old timer

brazilian jiu-jitsu guy
hey guys just wanted you opinions.

i was planning to make deca at 400mg/ml...but thought to myself hey why not make it 500mg/ml. is this a good idea? will it hurt(post injection)?

thanx chem guys(dougo and friends)

everyone reacts differently to hormones. rty iy and see. give it a few shots before you quit as even if the first one or two is painful sometimnes your body will aclimate. just do test shots in the glutes. if its too painfull you can always dilute. how much you planningon running per week. i mean if you running less than a g per week there is no need to make it that potent.

450mg/ml deca was painless for me. May not be the same for everyone...was also painless for a buddy of mine.

Like pb mentioned if you aint shooting 1g/w or more, no need for that high mg/ml.

i'm in that category

but i'm gonna shoot 1g of deca/week
and 1g of test/week.

so i guess i apply in that situation.

old timer said:
but i'm gonna shoot 1g of deca/week
and 1g of test/week.

so i guess i apply in that situation.

ok if they both 400mg/ml thats 5ml/w. devided by 2 doese thats 2.5ml each. works for me.

why you gonna do 2g/w? how big are you? how long you been training? how much weight you moving? you competing? i think thats too much gear for someone who dont understand the pricipals of eating and lifting. you can run 5g/w and if you arent getting enough calories aint much gonna happen cept you be horny all the time. no need for that much gear at this point in the game.

you need to get your diet and training dialed in first before you even start juicing. and i can tell by your posts that you aint there yet. no disrepect intended but the truth is the truth.

pullinbig said:
ok if they both 400mg/ml thats 5ml/w. devided by 2 doese thats 2.5ml each. works for me.

why you gonna do 2g/w? how big are you? how long you been training? how much weight you moving? you competing? i think thats too much gear for someone who dont understand the pricipals of eating and lifting. you can run 5g/w and if you arent getting enough calories aint much gonna happen cept you be horny all the time. no need for that much gear at this point in the game.

you need to get your diet and training dialed in first before you even start juicing. and i can tell by your posts that you aint there yet. no disrepect intended but the truth is the truth.

Are you feeling OK?

J/K.

I am going to make my Deca at 400 this time I think, but I may stay at 300. 600mg/ml worked great for me. Even at 300, I can take another 1/2cc and get 900/week if I wanted to go that high.

PB, what's the highest Deca dose you ever done. A gram seems like a lot to me!!

btw, on a totally different topic, I forgot to tell you guys that Madine and I have taking a vow of celibacy starting tonight until March 19th (the wedding night). Don't ask.... she likes the traditional stuff... just wish me luck!! lol

RJH8541 said:
btw, on a totally different topic, I forgot to tell you guys that Madine and I have taking a vow of celibacy starting tonight until March 19th (the wedding night). Don't ask.... she likes the traditional stuff... just wish me luck!! lol

good luck you two. youll be beating your meet like it stole all your money. :Pump:

you two make a great couple. congrats to both of you.

RJH8541 said:
Are you feeling OK?

J/K.

I am going to make my Deca at 400 this time I think, but I may stay at 300. 600mg/ml worked great for me. Even at 300, I can take another 1/2cc and get 900/week if I wanted to go that high.

PB, what's the highest Deca dose you ever done. A gram seems like a lot to me!!

yeah i am feeling fine. =0) just hate to see guys who think drugs do al the work.

i have made 500mg/ml deca and it was pain free. and yes if i do deca i do 1g/w, same with eq. but you know me. right now i am just cruising along on 500mg/w of cyp. gonna stay here for a good while. see what happens.

as for the 500mg/ml ....

as for the 500mg/ml..........when you did your shots....were there any major bumps/lumps from the concentration? or was it just alittle bump?

old timer said:
as for the 500mg/ml..........when you did your shots....were there any major bumps/lumps from the concentration? or was it just alittle bump?

some times a knot, sometimes no knot. if you hit a blood vessel you can get a knot from that. or if you doing volumous shots (4ml of more) sometimes they leave a lump. hell they got too. 5ml gonna displace something. =0)

the biggest lumps i ever got was from 4adne. 100mg/ml and painful as hell. big ass lumps i was crippled up for a week or so. the pain didnt set in til the third day or so. 4adne is some potent shit. as strong as anything i have ever done but a bitch to work with. very cheap too.

pullinbig said:
good luck you two. youll be beating your meet like it stole all your money. :Pump:

you two make a great couple. congrats to both of you.

That's the thing, no self-gratification either..... I know I know, yeah right!! But were gonna try!! haha

I'll let you know how it goes... if I'm not dead first!!

damn you might spill some food in your lap by accident and let the dog lick it up. bro if you make it (and im sure you will) thats gonna be one big ass messy ass load. you guys need a chaperone on the honey moon? blue balls big time. theyll be hurting after a few days.

pullinbig said:
damn you might spill some food in your lap by accident and let the dog lick it up. bro if you make it (and im sure you will) thats gonna be one big ass messy ass load. you guys need a chaperone on the honey moon? blue balls big time. theyll be hurting after a few days.

No shit!!! Ever see Scary Movie??? I think I am goin g to paste her to the wall. The monkeys in Jamaica will be howling along with us that night for sure!! lol

injecting 2cc but in high concent.

say for example you injected 2cc of deca into your quads(but the concentration was 500mg/cc). would that be painful or leave any large knots/lumps? any experiences with this guys?

old timer said:
say for example you injected 2cc of deca into your quads(but the concentration was 500mg/cc). would that be painful or leave any large knots/lumps? any experiences with this guys?

do it in your ass first. thats the best place to tst stuff./

RJH8541 said:
that's your answer for everything isn't it? hahahahah

by the time you and madine complete this ritual you are going thru youll be ready to take in the ass too!!!!!

Back