Urgent help, gyno !!

baowii

Hey everyone,

I rushed into my first testo enanthate/dbol cycle, didn't get all the information i needed.
The gains were awesome but it came with gyno sides.

I got gyno sides after about 3-4 weeks on the cycle, I started taking nolva and it removed the sore nipples.
Later i felt so confident that it wouldnt come back so i didnt really care about the nipples etc, i was not careful.

On my PCT that was nolva/clomid i woke up one morning with a lump behind my nipple. It was very sore and would hurt if it was touched. I waited 4 days and got me some letro and starting running dosage as high as 2.5ml per day for about 1-2 weeks, nothing happened. Tried buying another letro with same effect.

As nothing helped i called the hospital and got schedueled for surgery. The doctor didn't remove everything and now it feels like i still have sore nipples and it hurts. Still abit of a lump behind my nipple also.

I need to get advice what i can do from here, im sick of having sore nipples and a lump behind. Can anything help me here?? I need advice from someone with a bit of knowledge.:crying::crying::crying:

sore nipples are part of gear.

sounds like poor surgeon to me. Tell him he needs to get all of it..

havent heard of this happening , if u are still running gear , gyno can still flare up and give u sore nipples . stange they still hurt , must either be the gland in the nipple thats reacting (which ull need to speak to a doctor about) or u still have high estrogen thats causing it . Id suggest getting bloodwork done to see where your levels are at . shows that u had high estrogen after cycle

it will only keep growing if u have high estrogen issues , u need to have bloodwork done to see if u have high estogen which needs controling

^^^ also true , its natural u will have some pain from a surgery ... u have to determine if the pain if just from the surgery of something else

I use to get those when i was around 16 on my right nipple and i wasn't overweight or nothing. so i went to the doc.. he said its normal and its just hormones. so you shouldn't worry about it too much your just growing up. i get them on and off

havent heard of this happening , if u are still running gear , gyno can still flare up and give u sore nipples . stange they still hurt , must either be the gland in the nipple thats reacting (which ull need to speak to a doctor about) or u still have high estrogen thats causing it . Id suggest getting bloodwork done to see where your levels are at . shows that u had high estrogen after cycle

Hey, Thanks for the answer. The thing is, im not on the gear anymore. And its been like 2-3 months now, I dont think its sore from the surgery. Its gone a month now and it still shouldnt be that sore, it feels like the same as it did before (with the sore nipples) also feels like the lump is growing, even tho the surgent removed most of it.

Can I control this anyhow? If i have high estrogen what do i need to do?

Hey, Thanks for the answer. The thing is, im not on the gear anymore. And its been like 2-3 months now, I dont think its sore from the surgery. Its gone a month now and it still shouldnt be that sore, it feels like the same as it did before (with the sore nipples) also feels like the lump is growing, even tho the surgent removed most of it.

Can I control this anyhow? If i have high estrogen what do i need to do?

did the doc tell u he removed "most of it" or is that just what u think? I'm pretty sure it's a simple enough surgery to remove the gland...

It's only been a month bro... that is a very sensitive area of the body, will take 3 months+ to heal (that means very little lifting until then if u want it to heal properly)

did the doc tell u he removed "most of it" or is that just what u think? I'm pretty sure it's a simple enough surgery to remove the gland...

It's only been a month bro... that is a very sensitive area of the body, will take 3 months+ to heal (that means very little lifting until then if u want it to heal properly)

Hey,

Yeah I guess it is. I asked him if he could remove it all and he said that he wouldn't have to so he left some. But I spoke to him 2 weeks ago and im hopefully gonna get it all removed this time. Im just scared that its still growing? Like I don't know... fuck, so confused man.

Bro,
It is possible that this is scar tissue. I had the surgery and the scar tissue that built up was probably 60% the size of the gyno. 3 months post op...it still looked like gyno! I also had pain 3 months post op that felt like gyno pain. My surgeon wrote this off as "tethering" between the scar tissue and residual breast tissue. Im currently undergoing cortisone injections to reduce the scar tissue. It has shrunk substantially.

Think back to when you first got your bandages off after surgery...
If your chest looked good, and the lumps weren't visible, it is scar tissue. Scar tissue takes time to grow and starts to become noticeable a week after surgery.

For me, I got my bandages off and my chest looked awesome. A week later I had a seroma and lots of scar tissue and it looked as bad as it did pre-op. Over time the scar tissue went down but 6 months post op I still wasn't happy with it so I started cortisone injections.

Bro,
It is possible that this is scar tissue. I had the surgery and the scar tissue that built up was probably 60% the size of the gyno. 3 months post op...it still looked like gyno! I also had pain 3 months post op that felt like gyno pain. My surgeon wrote this off as "tethering" between the scar tissue and residual breast tissue. Im currently undergoing cortisone injections to reduce the scar tissue. It has shrunk substantially.

Think back to when you first got your bandages off after surgery...
If your chest looked good, and the lumps weren't visible, it is scar tissue. Scar tissue takes time to grow and starts to become noticeable a week after surgery.

For me, I got my bandages off and my chest looked awesome. A week later I had a seroma and lots of scar tissue and it looked as bad as it did pre-op. Over time the scar tissue went down but 6 months post op I still wasn't happy with it so I started cortisone injections.

Hey bro,

Thanks for the information man. Still thinking of going under the knife again you know, im gonna speak to the doctor and ask him also about this scar tissue. What if you would wanna cycle again? Would it be safest to like wait until the pain is gone from the actually surgery? The thing i still have this lump and i dont want it, so i dont know if its growing or just the scar..

Hey bro,

Thanks for the information man. Still thinking of going under the knife again you know, im gonna speak to the doctor and ask him also about this scar tissue. What if you would wanna cycle again? Would it be safest to like wait until the pain is gone from the actually surgery? The thing i still have this lump and i dont want it, so i dont know if its growing or just the scar..

I don't think that your surgeon will want to operate again for a while. Generally, they like to wait at least 6 months after surgery before considering a revision. If you are certain that you are going to get a revision (certain as in surgery date is booked) then I'd say go for it and run another one. Obviously you should wait for the pain from the surgery to go away before starting. And 1 month after surgery is far too early to start a cycle. I have heard of guys waiting a minimum of 3 months. However, I dont think that your surgeon will commit to a revision for a while, he will want to see how you heal naturally.

I know this is very frustrating... I have been waiting 8 months for the results that I hoped to have after 2. In my opinion, alot of these surgeons err on the side of caution and leave more tissue in then necessary to avoid a crater. The crater can also be avoided by performing a "feathering" technique on the breast tissue (ie) "shaving" down the breast tissue for a more gradual indent as opposed to a steep drop off or hole. That is what my surgeon did, although he left a bit too much residual breast tissue for my liking...

If your surgeon is positive that it is not scar tissue causing the pain - get blood work done.

Where did you get your surgery?
How much did it cost?
Did you do local anesthesia or general?

Best of luck.

Last edited:
I don't think that your surgeon will want to operate again for a while. Generally, they like to wait at least 6 months after surgery before considering a revision. If you are certain that you are going to get a revision (certain as in surgery date is booked) then I'd say go for it and run another one. Obviously you should wait for the pain from the surgery to go away before starting. And 1 month after surgery is far too early to start a cycle. I have heard of guys waiting a minimum of 3 months. However, I dont think that your surgeon will commit to a revision for a while, he will want to see how you heal naturally.

I know this is very frustrating... I have been waiting 8 months for the results that I hoped to have after 2. In my opinion, alot of these surgeons err on the side of caution and leave more tissue in then necessary to avoid a crater. The crater can also be avoided by performing a "feathering" technique on the breast tissue (ie) "shaving" down the breast tissue for a more gradual indent as opposed to a steep drop off or hole. That is what my surgeon did, although he left a bit too much residual breast tissue for my liking...

If your surgeon is positive that it is not scar tissue causing the pain - get blood work done.

Where did you get your surgery?
How much did it cost?
Did you do local anesthesia or general?

Best of luck.

I will have to see what he says next week and i'll let you know. I'm gonna ask him about the scar tissue as well.. So if i get my bloodwork done and it shows i have high estrogen, what should I do from here? The surgery was free, I told him that i had this from childhood and they bought it even tho asking lots of questions regards to steroids. It was a general anethesia. It's so frustarating with gyno man, i wish i was more careful...

If its an issue with high estrogen Im sure your surgeon will hook you up with some nolva or something to lower it. Before i decided on surgery I went to an endocrinologist who suggested putting me on nolva for 3 months. I had already tried all the serms and ai's so i said forget it and opted to get the surgery. Wish I would have got the script for the nolva and kept it for later cycles haha...I pulled the same card as you for my surgery and it was covered as well: re-occuring issue from puberty and denied all use of gear. The surgeon was grilling me with questions about juicing-I felt like I was on the stand in court but I denied it to the end.

If its an issue with high estrogen Im sure your surgeon will hook you up with some nolva or something to lower it. Before i decided on surgery I went to an endocrinologist who suggested putting me on nolva for 3 months. I had already tried all the serms and ai's so i said forget it and opted to get the surgery. Wish I would have got the script for the nolva and kept it for later cycles haha...I pulled the same card as you for my surgery and it was covered as well: re-occuring issue from puberty and denied all use of gear. The surgeon was grilling me with questions about juicing-I felt like I was on the stand in court but I denied it to the end.

Yeah, I'll talk to them when im there about the estrogen/bloodwork.. And yeah haha, you should have kept it!!

I dont know what the surgery cost but im happy that i was able to lie succesfully, same to you i guess.. So nolva would lower the estrogen and it would stop growing??

I would think that nolva should stop it from growing. If the surgeon didn't remove it all then you will need to get a revision to get out the rest.

I think it has to be scar tissue cuz gyno doesn't just grow back instantly after surgery.

I would think that nolva should stop it from growing. If the surgeon didn't remove it all then you will need to get a revision to get out the rest.

I think it has to be scar tissue cuz gyno doesn't just grow back instantly after surgery.

Okey, I will check with him and ill keep this thread updated. I'll be seein him 5/3/13 so on wednesday

Back