Using Test300?? What are your results? Cycle Help.

Jae Juiceman

Alright guys, here's the low down. Im new to this stuff. Ive done some research and decided to get on some. I train rather good in my opinion but im tired of being the little guy. I'm using T300 (enanthate) and im on my 3rd week.Im wanting to know how long before I actually start seeing results. Ive noticed my strength has gone up like crazy but how long until i see the physical aspect of it.

a little info.

22 years od age and Im only 5'7 weighing in at 132 roughly. (like i said..small)

diet consists of about 120 grams of protein. and have a carb intake but i was told to stay away from the carbs as they make you fat. i'm aware its essential for working out so i still have carbs in my diet. im on a 60-20-20 diet, taking in about 2000 calories a day. is cardio necessary??? im aiming for mass but i dont want to look bloated.

my cycle consists of 600 mg/week one shot on monday and one on thursday. is this a good dosage? a friend told me to take 900 mg every 2 weeks. is that good advice?

ive only been working out consistently for about 2 months. in the past 3 weeks my strength gains are noticable. went from benching 110 to 165. curling 65 lb ez bar from 50 lb. lower body strength has seen same amount of improvements.

As previously stated in your other thread, juice is not the answer .. stop injecting and just shovel anything you can find into your mouth and eat and eat and eat.. lift big and you will gain

im just looking for some anwers bro. i appreciate youre opinion and knowledge on the subject. im honestly just over the criticism and some answers would be better than none. thanks.

The answers we have are the ones you don't want to hear.

Eat more, lift heavier. No shortcuts.

...if you insist on doing this..and if that is you in the avatar...you need to take full advantage of the compounds and eat everything in sight young man. double your protien, pasta, bread, milk....
Your to young, to light and uninformed but ...
Yes..600 is a good cycle..test e will show it s effects anytime now.... PROVIDED you get over the dietary suicide you are in...eat it all...
( If i could get to you I d break your middle finger off.)
Good LUck lil man

...if you insist on doing this..and if that is you in the avatar...you need to take full advantage of the compounds and eat everything in sight young man. double your protien, pasta, bread, milk....
Yes..600 is a good cycle..test e will show it s effects anytime now.... PROVIDED you get over the dietary suicide you are in...eat it all...
Good LUck lil man

thanks bro. i appreciate some actual feedback. Im starting a new diet today that consists of roughly 3908 calories and 278 grams of protein. Thats breakfast, lunch dinner and two protein shakes. one before lunch and the other right before bed. i snack throughout the day on a tuna spread, yogurt and protein bars but thats not included in my total calories as they vary from day to day.

Good LUck lil man

That made me laugh out loud, my coworkers are like wtf.

at least you have a good head on your shoulders and you take this critisim well. TeuTonic is right with what he said to you.
since you are on this cycle already and running with it do just that eat.
and work your balls to the floor at the gym. if you really want this then you better work for it. just because you inject this into your body dont mean shit. if you dont eat right and train right then you just piss it out. its more work to run gear then it is not to.

Back