USPS.........EMS shipping....Tracking problems....

PA-Muscle

Has anyone ordered internationally using USPS's (I Believe) EMS shipping service? I did a couple of days ago and was given a EMS express bill #.......so that I could track my order........I went onto the USPS site and input the information and what I got was "there is no available information at this time etc." is this common or are you suppose to be able to track package from the first day on? I guess it's possible some other company besides USPS is shipping my order........I did try UPS and the # was invalid......With USPS the # was valid but no information available........What's up? Anyone use this service before?

Peace Out!

Thanks for your fast responce grafix-gnc..........I was kinda thinking the same thing..........:)

Peace Out!

They are always a couple of days behind on the tracking system, give it at least a day or two and your pack should track.

Thanks BUFFDAWG10 ............ I'm just going to chill for a couple of days and see what happens.......:)

Peace Out!

The USPS tracking systems SUCKS! Their technology is so far behind the times it is pitiful. The only reason they are starting to get better is because Fedex is now giving tech. advice and info.

Got to be very patient with them Bro!

yeah bro dont sweat it, i check mine once it said it was in route. Expected delivery was 5 days. I recieved it later that after noon.

Thank-you Rhino58 - DangerousGrounds - brooklynheight - Railrunner .........For all of your great responces....I know what you mean about USPS Tracking Sucking..........Big Time!

I don't understand why the package is not scanned right when It is processed for delivery........I Mean how Blankity.....Blank.....Blank....HARD could that be?:rolleyes:

You know......... I had this all figured out..........I paid extra for Express Trackable Shipping so that I could follow it all the way from source to destination...........if there was a problem and the package was stuck in customs or somewhere else for a couple of days......... I would know about it!............"Domestic"...........This word keeps ringing in my ear Over........ &....... Over..... &....... Over........

Peace Out!

It may be the format of the tracking number. I believe it has to be two letters, then a space, the numbers, a space, and then two more letters. If you don't have the spaces in the right places, then you don't get to the right records.

Thanks Wannabe for your response............ I am being patient Just disappointed...:)

Hey "Trevdog" It's been awhile bro.........Hope all is going well for you...........Thanks for the suggestion.......My package has finally started to track......So that's cool......:D

Peace Out!

You may recieve your information before you get tracking information on the package. I would not worry for several days. Hope that helps.

Thanks Irondawg ....... for your responce .......... I'm relaxing and kicked back as we speak......:D

Peace Out!

I believe you mvmaxx .......... in this case though I didn't have a choice in shipping options ........... All I can do is hope for the best.....:)

Peace Out!

Back