vacatio after cycle

JackassRR

vacation/drinks after cycle...bad???

Need some help...wondering whether to start a cycle or not.
Goin on vacation in early Sept for 10 days. I will be able to eat well and train on vac also.
If a went ahead with the cycle I would be starting post cycle therapy (pct) August 1st (approx). I would like to have a few drinks on vac but I don't know if that will affect keeping the gain since it is so close to the end of post cycle therapy (pct).
Or do I just wait :sad: Thanks

Last edited:
Its probably just better to wait, you really don't want to push it or cut it close. It might not be that big of a deal, but if you are going to put that much time and effort in to a cycle you might as well just wait so you can keep as much of the gains as you can. But it souds like you already knew the answer to your own question

You're making a mountain out of a mole hill. Go ahead with the cycle and eat and train well on vacation. Enjoy a few drinks, but avoid getting wasted every day. You'll be fine.

keep the calories up and the drinking moderate and try to get in at least a little excercise while on vacation [ hiking/boking/swimming/etc. are excercise too ]

Hey if you can do what you said on vacation then that's fine IMO. But when I'm on vacation I'm at the buffet 10 hours outta the day, the beach another 10 and with 1 or 2 drinks in my hand for the whole 24 :)

Back