Vascularity on TRT

cjw2021

Pro Bodybuilder
Who has veins popping out of their arms and body on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) doses? How about otherwise? What T levels make the veins pop out?

"Testosterone also makes your veins pop out"

No sir, I don't believe this is valid, and certainly hasn't been my experience on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) or a "cycle."

What makes you say this?

Testosterone raises your red blood cell count and make you more vascular. I make to many RBC's and donate blood pretty regular (once or twice) a month to keep it high normal levels. Otherwise you are risking increased chance of stroke or heart problems associated with high blood pressure. My top side will start getting high and I know its time to donate.

Then why are there old people with veins popping out of their arms?

because their skin is paper thin and they have low bodyfat. Its mostly a body fat issue, but some steroids will induce vascularity also. I've never noticed it from low dose test, but I have from primo, var, and deca.

Whats up 1BADMOFO!!!!!! Hot bitches make my vein pop out!

1MUDMAN..... Awesome advice CHIEF! Many people don't realize the benefits of "getting their oil changed". Good post!

Testosterone raises your red blood cell count and make you more vascular. I make to many RBC's and donate blood pretty regular (once or twice) a month to keep it high normal levels. Otherwise you are risking increased chance of stroke or heart problems associated with high blood pressure. My top side will start getting high and I know its time to donate.

Could you eloborate a little more on this? Do you get your RBC count tested or just donate twice a month to keep it in check?
Interesting.

Back