Very painful an tender flute after test shot

Matty87

Hey guys
Just wondering if I couldn't get some help/advice.
I'm using 600mcg of test e twice weekly on my 3rd hit into right glute almost 3 days ago.everything went smoothly an felt fine after the next morning an up until now it's ao painful it hurts to sit or even touch,the ass check feels slightly swollen an maybe a knot in the muscle but no redness..last night about 48 hours after shot I starte to feel a fever an feel a little sick in stomach also with some leg aches almost like coming down with flu...
Should I see a doc? It's almost been 72 hours after shot an I have pinned in that spot in previous cycles..the fever is starting to worry me as I'm not sure it's got anything to do with injectiOn or not???

Tender an painful glute after test e shot

Hey guys
Just wondering if I couldn't get some help/advice.
I'm using 600mcg of test e twice weekly on my 3rd hit into right glute almost 3 days ago.everything went smoothly an felt fine after the next morning an up until now it's ao painful it hurts to sit or even touch,the ass check feels slightly swollen an maybe a knot in the muscle but no redness..last night about 48 hours after shot I starte to feel a fever an feel a little sick in stomach also with some leg aches almost like coming down with flu...
Should I see a doc? It's almost been 72 hours after shot an I have pinned in that spot in previous cycles..the fever is starting to worry me as I'm not sure it's got anything to do with injectiOn or not???

Back