Very Painful Injections -But why? Seeking help.

heavyliftingpig

Hey guys,
I know there are 1,000,000 threads of the sorts around the web but I figure mine's a little unique.

I'm getting very sore 6-12hrs after shots, the following day it worsens and continues to worsen for the next 2 days before gradually getting better by day 7.

The unique part is this..

I've been using gear for four years. I've had problems of the sorts in the past. Problems solved by switching gear/getting new gear from new labs.

However, the current gear I'm using I've had many of shots no problems. Matter of fact I'm halfway through the vial right now when the problems started.

I inject, 1-2cc's, it swells, gets hard, firm, so painful can't sleep, lethargic, etc.

However it started as maybe every fourth shot, and now it's become more frequent to every time I inject.

Yes- I rotate injection sites. Delts - quads - glutes.

At first I thought it was due to maybe a bad batch of test e. But I was proved wrong when my shot of prop and eq the next day (also halfway through vials) flared up as well.

I'm using the same batch of syringes and pins as I have been with no such issues, drawing with 23's (out of 21's) and injecting with 23. I'm swabbing the tops of the vial, swabbing the site. Letting the alcohol dry, then injecting.

I'm at the point where I'm starting to think that I have developed an allergy or a rejection to the oils/hormones.

Thanks for spending time to read this, if anyone can offer me insight and help I would greatly appreciate it.

It is because your gear is prepared with food oils . I mean for good quality injections you need very good pharma oil or ethyl oleate.
Other wise oil is easily digested from injection site since its a food and your injection solution gets seperated and crystalize. When it crystalize it takes longer time to consume, gets red and hot and these crystals are poking your muscle like small broken glass pieces inside. Especially when you move that muscle

Any compound, it doesnt matter. Whether it be deca/prop, test/eq or and of the combo's. All are 250mg/ml.

And the last post above this one makes the most sense.

sounds like dirty gear... don't put your body through this unneeded and unhealthy bs, toss it... and get some gear from a different source

Make sure you're not allergic to grapeseed oils or other types of mixing compounds. Since you've been cycling for 4 years, go back to the gear that did not cause these types of problems and keep a note of it for future reference.

It is because your gear is prepared with food oils . I mean for good quality injections you need very good pharma oil or ethyl oleate.
Other wise oil is easily digested from injection site since its a food and your injection solution gets seperated and crystalize. When it crystalize it takes longer time to consume, gets red and hot and these crystals are poking your muscle like small broken glass pieces inside. Especially when you move that muscle
There would be some assholes that would make their shit with vegetable oil. It would cause those red flair UPS and it hurts like a bitch even when you apply proper sanitary and injecting technique. Throw that shit away unless you don't mind hot red lumps all over your limbs, it would suck for eod injections

Back