View New Posts, I think I am having a problem so ???

oldmusclemike

Since I have been on O'logy FOR ME to see my just posted reply this was my sequence of key board strokes.

I would click on Reply to Thread and after typing and clicking on "Post Quick Reply" I would go to the top of the page and click on "New Posts" Now since I just got done posting and clicking on "Post Quick Reply" my post would be right on top. ( maybe second if someone hit their post a second before me.

It DOES NOT WORK that way anymore. Refreshing at any time does not work!

So I must go to the top of the page. Click on "Forum" , when page opens i must click on "Quick Links" then when the box appears I then must click on "Todays Posts" then after the 30 + second wait the page that has the sequence of on going new posts appears and the my post is on top or by that time at least 1st , 2nd or 3rd.

I can go right back to the same thread or any other and edit or post and the click "New Posts and NO GOOD> gotta go do all the strokes i mentioned.

If i go to Activity Stream it shows OMM last post BUT STILL NOT ON THE "New Post " page. Again Refresh does not do it.

The QUESTION is how does it work for you guys. What happens if you "Post Quick Reply" and then "New posts what do you get?

OK now Example...

After I posted the above ^^^ I clicked on "New Posts" the top one was "First Ever Cycle" which is on top and mine NOW WHERE TO BE FOUND. I had to do the sequence I mentioned and then there it is second after first ever.

I opened on my browser a new window of O'logy and then New posts... Not there , had to go all around to find it

Now please understand if I LOG OUT and come log in...IT's G2G like it should be. My post on this thread is on top.

I see you noted this Milton and thank you. By this thread I wanted to find out if it was my system. One on One ( no offence You know me ) they didn't seem to understand. AND as I redundabntly say "Refresh does nothing.
I want to see it others have this cause it is such a drag I don't care to post. Soooo ?

Off to the gym and thanking You in advance, Mike :)

Is anyone else having this problem

Ok I'll mention this and stop. It is really fucked up.

I've been at the gym for hours. I had logged out. I come home and log in and this thread is nowhere to be found.

Being redundant the ONLY way I get to this thread , and of course it is down the line as it should be, been hours. Is to go thru the steps I mentioned.
Forum, quick links, wait open Todays Posts and there it is the whole sequential page.

Sorry to bother, I'm done. Call me lazy but this is crazy and just make this whole thing not worth posting when I can't follow the stream.

Noticed this too. It's only shows new posts that you have not seen. So your fresh post won't be there because you have already seen it.... until someone else posts to your new thread. The 'What's new' button will show it but its harder to find there as that button shows all posts!

Back