vitamin B6 or dostinex for NPP gyno?

jediclampet

not a wigger
On my last cycle of 1500 mg test and 700 mg NPP per week I had a gyno flare up for the first time in my life. I have used higher doses of test for longer cycles, so I attribute the gyno to the NPP.

I have done some research about nandralone related gyno and have discovered that vitamin B6 or dostinex might prevent gyno. So I'd like your opinions on how I should prepare for the next NPP cycle. Should I use vitamin B6 at 300 mg per day until gyno flares or should I use dostinex at .5 mg every 3rd day throughout?

1. you still need to use an AI- low dose if off cycle (reccomend aromasin, AIFM or if needed letrozole)
2. if you use cabergoline use the TABS, cabaser tabs are cheaper than even liquid (which is unstable). try aurapharm. Bromocriptine (parlodel) is still a good option

Thanks Macro. I forgot to mention that I plan to use aromasin (in fact I was using aromasin when the gyno occurred).

Unfortunately I only know where to get the liquid cabergoline.

Last edited:
macro said:
1. you still need to use an AI- low dose if off cycle (reccomend aromasin, AIFM or if needed letrozole)

Why run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) off cycle? Do you mean during post cycle therapy (pct) or when your completely off?

macro said:
2. if you use cabergoline use the TABS, cabaser tabs are cheaper than even liquid (which is unstable). try aurapharm. Bromocriptine (parlodel) is still a good option

How unstable is liquid cab?

Dostinex tabs are cheaper than the liquid for the most part, way cheaper if you don't mind ordering from across the pond...

jediclampet said:
Thanks Macro. I forgot to mention that I plan to use aromasin (in fact I was using aromasin when the gyno occurred).

Unfortunately I only know where to get the liquid cabergoline.

try aurapharm

Back