Volos Top Notch Canadian UGL!!!

Sounds good lol :)

U hear something about a Brand from me, That means Ive tried it! If its good, I say so, If its shit, I say so. Why do I need to mention that I have ran it, but being U asked, Yeah I have ran their gear and its good, like I said in a previous post. Hope that answers ur question shithead.

you been around the block hey, you the man bud? the go to guy? its a new lab, no one who has ever had any experience with ug gear will trust what 1 person says. you have already made it clear you know the guy so your impartial. buddy i know who you are, and last i heard your blockin out your face for a reason...

ive got some volos sust and win tabs for a short cycle wanna see how it goes first keep you guys posted if anyone cares

More then likely nobody cares but that's just a guess... seems everyone is sticking to known name brands and not risking these newer undergrounds. But sure if you want to keep us posted since it's your first post, hell why not :)

ive got some volos sust and win tabs for a short cycle wanna see how it goes first keep you guys posted if anyone cares

Do u have any pics of your volos. I live in Canada and have never came across it yet.. Keep us posted

volos is shit!!! its under dosed, half the time there short caps in the bottle, seen it more than once.. total joke brand.. brew your own youll be happier

I must say if you call that top notch,,then you must live behind the moon.
for me its the worst i ever had .
i had Anadrol, took 50mg for two Month and gained solid fu....... 3 pounds.

wow,,,,very impressiv.....also have very bad feedback from others. this shit is new and they are testing it on us. its absolute Garbage !!!!

good luck to all of you out there....dont waste your Money with this homebrew crap.
guys go back to your old brand ,at least we know what it is.

just a bunch of assho....trying to make some quick money....

up 13lbs in 19 days off my cycle... yeah really shitty gear. I've been around the block buddy and trust me this is the best i've used as far as results and quality. Absolutely painless and smooth. don't knock something you've never tried

and me i gained with this shit Solid 3 Pounds in 2 month (volos Anadrol ).
well, that should tell you ! Its Garbage!

Back