Want to run Sustaplex 325, deca nan 300 with Dbol for bulking.

EkkeHannes

Good day all,

Please help with the cycle, especially the AI after the dbol ...

Planned Bulking Cycle @ 3500cal/day:
Wk1-5: Sus @ 325, Deca @ 300, Dbol @ 40mg/day AI @ 0.5 EOD
Wk6-9: Sus @ 325, Deca @ 300, ... AI ?
Wk9-12: PCT ... ? (Nolva @ 20mg/day ?)

Should I extend the Dbol or bring in anapoloan @50mg/day or increase the deca, if I increase the deca I need to increase the test.

Your view and recommendation will be appreciated.

Thanks
Hannes

what are your stats ? 3500 calories a day does not tell us anything , that could be a cut for some guys not a bulk.

you can run Deca higher then test ,, so if you want to increase the Deca dose that is fine, does not matter where your test dose is as long as your staying on top of E and prolactin (the whole 'test' needs to be ran higher then 'deca' or you'll get deca dick is just bro science from old school days when guys did not run an AI).

also, you need to run deca a good 12-14 weeks to get much out of it being it is such a slow ester, does not even kick in for 8 weeks.
also your deca dose is pretty low to yield much results
also, test needs to be ran at least two weeks longer then deca before your start pct.
also, pct does not start the next week after your last pin, its dependent on esters and everything your running is long (with some short in the sust) so you need to wait a good two plus weeks
also, pct should consist of Nolva and clomid
also, HCG is strongly recommended

Also ; umm, i'm tired of typing the word 'also' , I'd just say you should spend some more time researching AAS use

what are your stats ? 3500 calories a day does not tell us anything , that could be a cut for some guys not a bulk.

you can run Deca higher then test ,, so if you want to increase the Deca dose that is fine, does not matter where your test dose is as long as your staying on top of E and prolactin (the whole 'test' needs to be ran higher then 'deca' or you'll get deca dick is just bro science from old school days when guys did not run an AI).

also, you need to run deca a good 12-14 weeks to get much out of it being it is such a slow ester, does not even kick in for 8 weeks.
also your deca dose is pretty low to yield much results
also, test needs to be ran at least two weeks longer then deca before your start pct.
also, pct does not start the next week after your last pin, its dependent on esters and everything your running is long (with some short in the sust) so you need to wait a good two plus weeks
also, pct should consist of Nolva and clomid
also, HCG is strongly recommended

Also ; umm, i'm tired of typing the word 'also' , I'd just say you should spend some more time researching AAS use
Thank you for the reply.

More info:
My mass is 83kg
BF 18%
173cm long
Weist 90cm
Chest is 113cm
Shoulders 124cm

Thank you. I appreciate the response. I have read that Dbol with deca is an issue with the pct. If i do run it normal after two weeks then I am ok. Will it be better to replace it with equipoise, mastron ... primobolane is just a bit weak. I am looking to just gain 3kg of muscle.

I will appreciate any view on this.

Thank you.

Back