Was I ready to cycle ? b4 pics 4Months Ago

Lucky13

Cycle, test, HGH
I had been training 3years natty...

195ish
12-13%bf
Training 3 years natty, gains had stalled for 6months.

Last edited:
Lucky13 said:
gains had stalled for 6months.

NO and what you just said says it all... You couldnt figure out how to get stronger and bigger so you used Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) as a temporary crutch. figure out how to train first --- not ready

skarhead1 said:
NO and what you just said says it all... You couldnt figure out how to get stronger and bigger so you used Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) as a temporary crutch. figure out how to train first --- not ready

You heard it from a certified training guru.

skarhead1 said:

You really think I could have gained alot more lbs or is that just another worthless comment out of your mounth?

How many more lbs would you expect from someone my height ? 5lbs, 10lbs, 15lbs ? fuck why not 20lbs ?

Bearing in mind I started at 160lbs

Last edited:
Im sorry you're right. You should start doing Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) because you cant get stronger anymore. Yes, you probably could've gotten bigger, but another thing your dumb aussie ass probably wouldnt udnerstand it takes longer and longer to gain muscle mass as you go on. Secondly, like i mentioned before you should always be able to get stronger. You couldnt do either so , like the newbie that you are you decided to use steroids as a temporary crutch to get past your plateaus. Now that you're off you probably are back to gaining nothing.

BTW im sorry I couldnt sugar coat my answer and say "yeah bro, you look great, you were totally ready!!!"

Not to bash or anything, but I've only been workingout for a tad bit over a year and I have more size/mass than you. It is true that I am 5'8" and that my gains are probably more noticeable, but you could definitely have waited. I was 160lbs when I first picked up weights as well. I gained a good amount of mass/size/strength and I will continue to lift naturally for atleast 4-5years. Once my muscles mature and I have a stronger base, then maybe I'll hit some AAS, but before then, I will not.

If your gains have stalled for a good 6months, then there is something definitely wrong in probably in all these categories: diet, training, and sleep. If you need help with your routine or something, ask a knowlegeable mod like PullinBig or any other mod for that matter.

skarhead1 said:
Im sorry you're right. You should start doing Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) because you cant get stronger anymore. Yes, you probably could've gotten bigger, but another thing your dumb aussie ass probably wouldnt udnerstand it takes longer and longer to gain muscle mass as you go on. Secondly, like i mentioned before you should always be able to get stronger. You couldnt do either so ,like the newbie that you are you decided to use steroids as a temporary crutch to get past your plateaus.Now that you're off you probably are back to gaining nothing.

Lol you coudn't wind up a clock! Keep tryin dumbo :D

by the way an Aussie is an Australian! Duh!

Last edited:
Winter said:
Not to bash or anything, but I've only been workingout for a tad bit over a year and I have more size/mass than you. It is true that I am 5'8" and that my gains are probably more noticeable, but you could definitely have waited. I was 160lbs when I first picked up weights as well. I gained a good amount of mass/size/strength and I will continue to lift naturally for atleast 4-5years. Once my muscles mature and I have a stronger base, then maybe I'll hit some AAS, but before then, I will not.

If your gains have stalled for a good 6months, then there is something definitely wrong in probably in all these categories: diet, training, and sleep. If you need help with your routine or something, ask a knowlegeable mod like PullinBig or any other mod for that matter.

Thx winter appreciate the honest feedback

What the f does youre starting weight have to do with it? I was 120 when I started, taller then today. So I could have started juicing around 160 according to you...

And on that note (guess youll think im just bashing you, as you do with everyone that says something you dont like to hear) you should have waited, now if I remember you hardly did anything and got sides on no doses at all so hopefully youll stay off.

good luck though.

Lucky13 said:
by the way an Aussie is an Australian! Duh!

Oops. I thought I was reading Australian not Austrian.

and shut up BITCH. why dont you go do another dbol cycle and say it was anavar

Lucky13 said:
You really think I could have gained alot more lbs or is that just another worthless comment out of your mounth?

How many more lbs would you expect from someone my height ? 5lbs, 10lbs, 15lbs ? fuck why not 20lbs ?

Bearing in mind I started at 160lbs

So you started at 160. I started at 170 then bulked to 290 THEN cut down before I did my first cycle. My genetics aren't even that great. It's all about the work you're willing to put in.

I get the impression that you are one of those guys who is very afraid to lose their abs, and with that mindset it can be very hard to make progress naturally. That's probably why you stalled for so long.

LiftTillIDie said:
I get the impression that you are one of those guys who is very afraid to lose their abs, and with that mindset it can be very hard to make progress naturally. That's probably why you stalled for so long.

I think being on dutisteride, finasteride really fugged up my progress...

My diet has been rock solid for 2years, 6-8meals a day.
4days a week training with split body parts

I think my gains were so good on the Var cycle due to my body suddenly having a good source of DHT.

I should have just shaved my head, alot cheaper too!

Back