Was on TRT 4 Months, any experiences for going OFF?

jojo25jj

I have e new doc now and he suggest me to stop the TRT. The TRT was helping me, but he don't prescribe it without a test of recovery.
I was using around 100mg/5days T. Enanthate the most time.

Has anyone an experience with going OFF TRT instead high dose cycle?
4 months is a middle long time I think, if I read here about PCT experiences after cycling anyone here.
Is there a chance to faster recovery? Has anyone done it?

I don't know about it has a sense, but I will do this going OFF to see, what is following... like the doc sayd.

*waiting* ;)

I have e new doc now and he suggest me to stop the TRT. The TRT was helping me, but he don't prescribe it without a test of recovery.
I was using around 100mg/5days T. Enanthate the most time.

Has anyone an experience with going OFF TRT instead high dose cycle?
4 months is a middle long time I think, if I read here about PCT experiences after cycling anyone here.
Is there a chance to faster recovery? Has anyone done it?

I don't know about it has a sense, but I will do this going OFF to see, what is following... like the doc sayd.

*waiting* ;)

Find a different doctor.

there is no sense in coming off.. why would he want you to do that?

I was self administering the TRT and it was helping me much with any things about my health (bloodpressure, heartrate was perfect on TRT) but he don't like it so and will see my levels without external T. If the levels not beeing ok so he will think also about TRT.
I'll do it (it's too expensive over time without payment from insurance and to unsecure without measuring help from a doctor) but don't know, what is coming now. He will test the levels in may.
I hoping it will not bee too bad phase of regeneration. ;)

Last edited:
After two weeks off, I feel no really bad effects at time. Seems to be all ok.
Could it be, the AI has pushed my natty production (had the effect of increasing Testicle size, since I was using it on TRT)?

Last edited:
If you were using an ai while you were on trt it wouldn't work like that....unless your gear was bunk then it could be possible

So you were doing your own trt without any docs. You decide to get a doctor involved and he wants you to stop what your doing. Well, that would make sense. In his eyes you are abusing drugs. He wants to to stop because you have no prescription for what your doing. This is why it's difficult to get the doctor involved. You might have difficulty getting him to prescribe you trt.

Yes, but ther are several docs with several opinions to it, but my doc seems to be careful with it.

Now I'm 3 weeks after last shot and now seems to be my T-level is very low.
Weakness, breathing, low libido actually are problematic and I hope it will go fast to higher level.
I'm using clomifene at time and hoping it will accelerate it a bit.
Could be it has last a bit longer because I was on subcutane injections, which are a longer time stable then intramuscular (2,5 weeks I was not feeling a lowering effect).

So why did you ever decide to go on trt in the first place? Do you have bloods you can show your doctor prior to self administration?
While on trt if you said you where doing great health wise why would you go into the doc and try to get on supervised trt? 4 months, did he tell you to run a proper pct?
Something seems off.

No, he don't tell about pct. He says, should no problem without it, but I'm doing a pct because I don't need to have the bad effects of extreme low T..
No, I don't have bloodwork from before. It was only a selftest and as far I can say, it was very helpful for my health.
I'll wait now and see, what the test after this period says.
My bloodpressure and rate is relative high now again. :(

Now, after 4,5 weeks, after a very short down, the things seems to be slowly better now. :)
I'm using Clomid 2x per week and Aromasin 2x per week to lower the still high estrogen and I can feel, it works.
Libido is coming back, after around one week no libido and also the mood is now better from day to day. :)

Seems to be a shorter low T. phase after only low dose TRT (hopefully it will so go on) instead after excessive using period on cycles (what I can read here).

there is no sense in coming off.. why would he want you to do that?
So see how bad it is and if SERM therapy might be enough to bring him and maybe possibly keep him at normal levels after use (I ASSUME)
if he means to just come off without taking anything just for the sake of seeing your recovery when you already needed hrt and had low levels... then yeah get a new doc.

I'm using my AI, because the E2 seems to be extreme high without it. I'm wondering and I was thinking, this is only a problem if anybody taking T from external source?
So my testo seems to be higher now if it is converting to E2 (yes, could be, I feel me much healtier then last week and also libido is coming back).
Any others have this E2 problem after go off?

To change the urologist isn't easy because to get a termin by onother doc here is very difficult (very long waiting periods).

Last edited:
Ok, 1,5 months no problems and after that my health was going down extremely and could be, low testo is the reason.
I also have low libido and extreme night sweat.
In two weeks I'm goint to check my levels and if they really too low I need a TRT again. On TRT all was perfect with my health.

Back