Was zyzz's steroid cycle dosage true??

I know most of you hate him on here, this is not a nut hug thread but rather a thread to see opinions.

I've seen a few websites say this was his cycle.
Tren Ace – 150mg everyday for 12-14 weeks
Test Prop – 150mg everyday for 14-16 weeks
T3 (Cytomel) – 25mcg twice a day all cycle
Clen – 80mcg everyday, two weeks on and two weeks off – all cycle

The Tren ace is REALLY high, is that true or do you guys think it's false?

I doubt it. That's a shitload of tren. I think he stayed on most of the time too. There are pics where I can tell he was off, but there aren't many.

That a fuck ton of tren, i cant even imagine what that'd be like. I'd probably have to be on all the other drugs he was on to just get through the day.

He doesn't look that big in the pic at all! Aesthetic though. You sure that was taken a few weeks before he died?

So if that was his actual cycle the dosage seems like he got high way too quick :/. I never knew this either until earlier but apparently he went to thailand to get hold of some HGH to add to his cycle to make more gains, HGH is supposidly cheap in Thailand Pharmacys.

You think the guy was worried about how much he was paying for hgh? doubtful, the way he lived, doesnt seem like he worried about much

Why else would he go to Thailand? Out of all the other countries in the world. I'm pretty sure there are only a few countrys where AAS and Peptides are legal, Thailand being one of them.

zyzz would inject a gram of sperm into his ass mon wed fri.I heard he used no pct but cruised on 300 mg of cum.He did this for years before... well he just couldnt take no more

He didn't die from AAS it was stimulants that killed him, If he just took AAS alone he would of being fine, but a lot of cocaine, E's and clen on top of that +sauna is the reason he died.

He doesn't look that big in the pic at all! Aesthetic though. You sure that was taken a few weeks before he died?

So if that was his actual cycle the dosage seems like he got high way too quick :/. I never knew this either until earlier but apparently he went to thailand to get hold of some HGH to add to his cycle to make more gains, HGH is supposidly cheap in Thailand Pharmacys.
I know that picture was taken before he went to Thailand, but I'm not sure how long it was after that that he left.

He didn't die from AAS it was stimulants that killed him, If he just took AAS alone he would of being fine, but a lot of cocaine, E's and clen on top of that +sauna is the reason he died.

1g of tren is very common in the Pro Card/ Comp BB Arena. Those doses are certainly dangerous and think for one minute those Monsters are healthy......think again.

I know that picture was taken before he went to Thailand, but I'm not sure how long it was after that that he left.

I've seen pics where the guy was fucking jacked, jacked doesn't do modeling careers well, so he getting back in form to make some modeling money.

The fuck has a dude in every pic or in the background.....no women, that's why he gets slammed (besides the make-up).

Back