• Deca

Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Tren

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • other

Votes: 22 31.0%

• Total voters
pharon said:
dosnt that means that ur gyno was caused by test !
if it was the deca,, then nolva wouldnt solve it...
Bruce Banner is obviously confused.

I did a 12 week cycle of 500mg test e and 300mg deca a week and no gyno. Then I had alot of deca left over and bridge my next cycle like a dumbass I took 300mg deca buy itself and got alittle gyno in left nip. Nolvadex 40mg ed cleared it up. I think from personal experience that tren and deca will give you gyno faster then test will.

Well i always wanted to be a woman as far back as i can remember so instead of spending thousands on surgery i started takin 500mg sustanon every day along with 150mg anadrol to get ye blessed 'bitchtitties'. And now i am very happy and a d cup.

Dbol is the absolute worst for me when it come to aromatization. Happens almost immediately and every anti-estrogen treatment does little to prevent it.

Where's the option for "None Of The Above"?

So far, I've been lucky. Knock on wood, I don't seem to be gyno-prone.

Could be famous last words, though.

Ok, so I ran a cycle of test 500mg weekly and around week # 4 my nips got a little sensitive. A few days of Nolva and it knocked it down. Now I am getting ready for my first Decca and Test Cyp. cycle and I'm wondering, "What should I run in case of a gyno flare up?"

I have read many threads like this one that go back and fourth about Nolva making gyno worse on Decca. What is the bottom line? I wanna have all my gear together before I start.

Thoughts?

Never had gyno.

A few things I don't understand. Why wouldn't nolva work for deca induced gyno? Estrogen is estrogen.

Also I never get why people say tren caused them gyno. I don't think those people have actually used tren. Anything is possible but tren is not known to cause gyno.

dbol 40mg ED, test E 500mg per week, without any anti estrogens.

Oh yea btw nolvadex does little to help me at all. I have no access to arimidex, and the newer age Anti E's like femera, anistozole etc.

Only Stanozolol kills off the gyno on cycle.

i think its when you start giving in to your g/f every wimper..or watching the notebook or 51st dates or some shit like that...lol

I received my first case of gyno at puberty,therefore I am somewhat susceptible to it.Nolvadex works well for me in getting rid of it.

I have slight gyno from a cycle i did almost four years ago and the reason I got it wasn't because of the juice I was using it was becasue I stopped the cycle abruptly and used no post cycle therapy (pct) what so ever and no anti-e during or after. If I had beeen running an anti-e I would have no problem

Back