Ways to increase appetite/hunger ?

PapaNoel

Hello.

Was wondering if there's something you can take or do to increase ones appetite and hunger.
My biggest problem is eating a lot, its very hard for me to even eat without hunger feelings, which is very rare for me...

When I started GH, the first 2 weeks it made my stomach feel like a bottomless pit and I could eat endlessly but that sadly faded away.
Would love something similar to that feeling as its hindering my gains and I can only force feed myself so much (i've puked several times trying already...)

Any tips are greatly appreciated :)

I struggle here too. I’m a very light eater. Before I starting lifting 4 years ago I would often go all day and only eat 1 or 2 meals. It’s nothing I’m sure you don’t already know but for me, just through shear repetition it’s gotten easier. Breaking my meals down to 6-7 small 400-600 cal meals then just adding a few carbs at a time here and there.
But I’m currently on my 3rd cycle and it’s my 1st time running EQ an it has helped a lot. Where normally 2,800cal (real food, not Mc D’s) would almost be a struggle, now I’m consistently at 3,300 and eating clean as ever. Still not a lot of cal for most guys but that’s a big jump for me.

I've been very much the same, been living off 1-3 huge meals per day. I just haven't needed much food for energy, shit, I even smoke weed regularly before hitting the gym. Energy has never been an issue for me luckily :D
I did that for a while, eating "supersmall" portions but like 7-8 over a day but timewise its very hard to keep that consistent and my body hates me or something because If i miss just ONE meal, i'm back to square one... :(

I got my new diet plan from 3J and I really wanna execute and succeed at it because I've been failing him a bit and I feel bad for it...but I literally puke if I force myself too much and i cant just drink protein shakes constantly either.
I'm supposed to eat 3k cals right now but even 2k feels like a struggle.

Was hoping there was maybe something they give to anorexic people so they eat more lol :p

I've been very much the same, been living off 1-3 huge meals per day. I just haven't needed much food for energy, shit, I even smoke weed regularly before hitting the gym. Energy has never been an issue for me luckily :D
I did that for a while, eating "supersmall" portions but like 7-8 over a day but timewise its very hard to keep that consistent and my body hates me or something because If i miss just ONE meal, i'm back to square one... :(

I got my new diet plan from 3J and I really wanna execute and succeed at it because I've been failing him a bit and I feel bad for it...but I literally puke if I force myself too much and i cant just drink protein shakes constantly either.

Was hoping there was maybe something they give to anorexic people so they eat more lol :p

3j probably knows more about diet than I could ever hope to learn in my lifetime, I’d hit him up if you haven’t already. Any other advice I would have might be contrary to your diet or you probably already know because it’s just basics. On the drug end, EQ is all I got. Good luck

Speaking from Personal Experience.

Whenever I start a Cycle, I start eating Lots of Small Meals, and I watch the Clock, so I don't Miss a Meal.

Just like you Train your Muscles, you need to Train your Stomach.
And make sure you are staying Properly Hydrated, at least a Gallon of Water a day, more in a Hot Climate.

A few things that will help are Digestive Enzymes/Probiotics/and Psyllium Husks.
This will ensure that the Food is Utilized and Digested, and keep your Regular.
Cause if you get Constipated, the Last Thing that you will want to do is Eat.............................. JP
P.S.
If you do find yourself getting occasionally Constipated.
Taking Magnesium Oxide before bed, will help relieve you without Cramping.
Since the Oxide Form of Magnesium is Poorly Absorbed, it goes right through the Intestines.
800 Mg and a Big Glass of Water an hour before bed should do the trick.

With the program you’re on with 3J the only person you’re failing is yourself when you come up short while trying to stick to his program. It’s very important to realize that. At the end of the day you paid for the coaching and it’s your responsibility to stick with it %100%

I follow along with many of your posts and I’m confident you can do it. The only reason I replied to this is because for years I was in a life situation that when I fell short I felt like I was letting people down. My wife or parents and especially my bosses in the trade I do.

When I finally broke the barriers and realized that at the end of the day I was failing myself and letting myself down when I was coming up short. That’s when I was able to harness my will power and push through most things.

Good luck you are in great hands with 3J. I wanna hear ya bragging in a couple months how you achieved your goals and how you set the bar higher than you ever thought you could.

I’m not sure about your situation but I could destroy large amounts of food when I used to smoke weed. But I’m not sure if that’s an option for you.

I wish I could pawn off half of my appetite to you lol. I can’t stop eating.

With the program you***8217;re on with 3J the only person you***8217;re failing is yourself when you come up short while trying to stick to his program. It***8217;s very important to realize that. At the end of the day you paid for the coaching and it***8217;s your responsibility to stick with it %100%

I follow along with many of your posts and I***8217;m confident you can do it. The only reason I replied to this is because for years I was in a life situation that when I fell short I felt like I was letting people down. My wife or parents and especially my bosses in the trade I do.
When I finally broke the barriers and realized that at the end of the day I was failing myself and letting myself down when I was coming up short. That***8217;s when I was able to harness my will power and push through most things.
Good luck you are in great hands with 3J. I wanna hear ya bragging in a couple months how you achieved your goals and how you set the bar higher than you ever thought you could.

I know that I'm only failing myself but at the same time, 3J is putting his time and effort into me (ignore the money for a second). And just like you say, it feels like I'm not only failing myself but also him. To some extent me and him are a team and he's doing his part...
That and for reasons I dont wanna go into, its hard for me to fail at anything, it really effects me more than most people can imagine.
One of my goals and something I'm striving to do is being one of those reference pictures in this thread :D
Thanks for your kind words and support bro :)

I***8217;m not sure about your situation but I could destroy large amounts of food when I used to smoke weed. But I***8217;m not sure if that***8217;s an option for you.
I wish I could pawn off half of my appetite to you lol. I can***8217;t stop eating.

I've been smoking weed everyday since I was 12 years old (minus a few prison sentences, shit even then I smoked...) so weed does not really affect me anymore.
I can barley tell that I get high, I actually feel more weird/high when not smoking rather then smoking and the munchie cravings went away years ago :(
Always smoke before gym time even but thats more to keep my aggression in check.

I***8217;m not sure about your situation but I could destroy large amounts of food when I used to smoke weed. But I***8217;m not sure if that***8217;s an option for you.

I wish I could pawn off half of my appetite to you lol. I can***8217;t stop eating.

whats is yor mix man that your appetite is great?

I've been smoking weed everyday since I was 12 years old (minus a few prison sentences, shit even then I smoked...) so weed does not really affect me anymore.
I can barley tell that I get high, I actually feel more weird/high when not smoking rather then smoking and the munchie cravings went away years ago :(
Always smoke before gym time even but thats more to keep my aggression in check.

Sorry but the group rules state that no recreational drug talk is allowed on the boards, check yourself and everyone on talking about weed.

Increase appetite?? Add in some EQ at 600mgs a week and some GHRP-6. Either will increase your appetite. Otherwise just start forcing yourself to eat, that’s what I do.

LOL) - cool recommendations above! There is nothing simpler than that) Once I've had an issue with my body weight. It depends on your own body and metabolism.
The first step is to apply a right diet. You actually may combine it with steroids intake it also increases your hunger.
The second step is to keep and follow a regime. Believe it is important too. I mean that your time for gym and meal should be fixed. Your body MUST know about it.

Last edited:
best way for me to increase my appetite was to find a woman who could cook! nothing better than coming home to the smell of lasagna baking in the oven, apple pies cooling off on the windowsill and a table set up for the family to dine at.

If you want to be hungry MK677 surely will do the trick. GH peptides stimulate a brain gut peptide known as Ghrelin, this hormone goes to the anterior pituitary and tells it to secret GH. Think of Ghrelin as a survival hormone, once you become hungry it gets stimulates.
So for instance cave man has been hungry for a 24 hour period because there is no food source in range, the human body secretes GH so he can think more precisely and have more strength and endurance to travel out of range and obtain food.

Dont forget op that people pay top dollars to have no appetite to lose fat. So whatever is making you not hungry, you better patent that quick!

Back