weight gain,STRENTGH AND ENDURANCE first cycle

Alani

try hard
hey guys i want to do a a cycle to gain weight and strength but keep my endurance as much as possible with all that extra weight.my goal is to gain 20-25 pounds in 6- 8 months until january -febreuary...
im not doing bodybuilding im training for sports and my goal is to go from 185 lb to 205-210 lb a lot of strength and cardio-muscular endurance.my diet is very good i already came up from 175 to 185 but not it got serious and i dont gain any more weight.
any suggestions what cycle should i do in the those 6-8 months i have left until the next competitive season ?
i dont want to use something thats gonna stay too long in my system .they will prob do blood test on me june 2014 dont want to have any problem there
thanks

Stats
height 5.7
weight 185 lb
age 23

Doping in a sport that has testing for doping is called cheating. You're probably going to do it regardless but seeing as you didn't do much research, and if you did it doesn't show in your post, there isn't much help to offer.

lol... guy tryna juice and then compete natty, gtfo.

you have an account on a steroid forum and then youre having problem with me and talking about whats natty lmao.
last time i checked i didnt ask your opinion on what is natty and what not so btfu.
if you have nothing to say thats useful you better not waste my time

you have an account on a steroid forum and then youre having problem with me and talking about whats natty lmao.
last time i checked i didnt ask your opinion on what is natty and what not so btfu.

His point was that it's not fair if you juice in a competitive sport. You'll have an unfair advantage over other players and that is considered cheating. Although I am sure you're not the only guy who'll be using, it is still pretty shitty. It's like competing in a natural bodybuilding competition when you're not natty, its just not cool.

the only idiot here is you .im doing my own research

Making a thread on a forum and occasionally "bumping" it is t the most effective form of "research". ForeverAestheic happens to be a vey helpful member on here so I'm guessing you just lost any help your ever get from him.

Your reading comprehension is seriously lacking so ill fill in the blanks and break it down for you for the second time: Imdennis is not telling you to stay natty or defining what natty is to you. He's pointing out the fact that you want to use steroids then COMPETE NATURALLY. If you're worried about a blood test in June 2014 then it logically concludes that you're in a sport or federation that PROHIBITS the use of steroids. You want to use them anyway and get off in time so you don't test positive. That's a prime example of CHEATING. How is it you couldn't make the connection is beyond me but there it is and hopefully you can understand it better now. How did he waste your time? It was your decision to read his post and not only that, but YOU RESPONDED TO IT! You wasted your own time here. Furthermore, by creating a thread on a forum, beginning the thread with "hey GUYS", and not specifying who you wanted to answer your question, you WERE in essence asking for Imdennis' opinion and that of anyone on here willing to respond.

What you don't realize is many (not all but a good portion) of the members here consider what you're doing as cheating, which they would rightfully so. They don't condone such behavior nor would they give you advice on what to do and how to get away with it. Now you've lost even more help from anyone who'd be willing to help you by insulting 2 members. Good luck with getting help you're going to need a lot more than that though.

@ docd

i have no respect to someone that is calling me idiot even if he is a "helpful " member here.

if their point is to suggest me not to use steroids because its "cheating" while play sports it is their opinion and i can respect it but not allow them to talk insulting to me.
i believe that steroids is cheating weather you are on sports or youre not.
you try to get an easier way to compete with others or with yourself.

i have been talking to those people the way they talk to me without respect.
im can accept someones opinion but not insult me because they think they can do it and get away with it

His point was that it's not fair if you juice in a competitive sport. You'll have an unfair advantage over other players and that is considered cheating. Although I am sure you're not the only guy who'll be using, it is still pretty shitty. It's like competing in a natural bodybuilding competition when you're not natty, its just not cool.

this was the most helpful post in this thread and thank you for your time posting to me

@ docd

i have no respect to someone that is calling me idiot even if he is a "helpful " member here.

if their point is to suggest me not to use steroids because its "cheating" while play sports it is their opinion and i can respect it but not allow them to talk insulting to me.
i believe that steroids is cheating weather you are on sports or youre not.
you try to get an easier way to compete with others or with yourself.

i have been talking to those people the way they talk to me without respect.
im can accept someones opinion but not insult me because they think they can do it and get away with it

I can understand not wanting to take an insult without responding in kind but that's what being the bigger man is about. That's an side issue though so your point is taken. But AAS use is not heating outside of sports. How can it be? There are no rules prohibiting the use of AAS to keep an even laying field outside of competitor sports. In sports the rules are there. If someone is just dedicated to their training and wants to take it to the next level (responsibly) how is that cheating. There is no rule telling you not to for keeping the playing field even. There is t even a playing field to keep even in that case.

Weirdest discussion on an aas forum

I agree. When did we start attacking steroid users as "cheaters" whether or not they intend to compete in a tested sport?

You've set high goals and to a fair extent achieving a weight gain of the order you are looking for is not very compatible with increasing your endurance at the same time. You may want to think about what your priorities are and what you are willing to sacrifice in order to achieve those priorities if it proves impossible to do it all at once.

In any case, the advice to stick with a long acting injectable testosterone ester such as test enanthate is sound, although you could consider stacking with deca after several weeks of test only. Most people recommend starting with 500 mgs. per week and it makes sense. After several weeks you may consider increasing your dose if you truly want to gain 25 lbs. in 6-8 months.

Nutrition is beyond the scope of your question but it is vital. You're going to need to work very hard at getting plenty of calories and protein in every day. You will be eating by the clock and stuffing yourself to the point of gagging when you are not hungry.

You're going to be lifting very hard obviously. The tough part is that to maintain or increase cardiovascular endurance you're going to have to do a lot of intense cardio and that is counter to your goal of gaining a shitload of muscle. I'd consider 3-4 sessions per week of interval training. For muscular endurance maybe you want to incorporate something like crossfit or an 18-20s type of routine.

I think in the end you will find that your goals are not realistic. However, it is certainly possible to gain strength and weight while increasing muscular and cardiovascular endurance.

i dont care if people use gear, so long as they go to a none drug tested show where everyones juicing to begin with, but why take away credit from someone whose natty, im totally against pretending to be a natty when ur not.... and thats my point, i dont care if op wants to cheat, just don't do it and say you're natural when ur juicing otuta your mind

@ trevdog

Thank god someone asked my question.

i know it will be hard for me to keep my cardio up with so much weight i will gain . i have already been eating a lot the past 3 months i started from 175 to 185 (current) and now it got really harder to get more weight i even eat fatty foods to get more calories.the reason im thinking about steroids is that i want to gain more weight and i cant do with my weight training so i need something to help me.i just need to do a cycle to gain as much muscle as possible with my intense training and diet
my stats are very good so far im doing very well naturaly
at 175 bodyweight my stats
squat 410
deads 450
military press 190
front squat 365
mile run in 5:50
5k run 18 :20

Last edited:
Back