WeightLifting Gloves

What do you think about lifting gloves?

• Hell no!! Gloves are for PUSSIES, real men have CALLOUSES!

Votes: 88 62.9%
  • Hell Yeah! Soft hands make for a better j/o sessions!

Votes: 17 12.1%
  • Uhm.. if I didnt wear them, my lady wouldnt let me man handle her tits.

Votes: 19 13.6%
  • I leave them off. My manly touch makes me a hit at the gay bars and bath houses.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • If I didnt have callouses, what would I chew on when I get nervous? (especially when a girl shows me

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • I wear them. Hell, i wear them all the time. When Im by myself, at the S&M club, with your mom.. y

Votes: 7 5.0%

• Total voters
i dont use them but might give them a try. the wife hates the way my hands feel on her body.

they are very calloused and i constantley rip them apart which makes them feel even worse

I have callouses and I don't mind. If ANY woman doen't like me because of my callouses...she can leave.

I have the hands of a 700+ deadlifter (completely raw) and a Pro Strongman. It is my life, I live it and love it. If she loves me then she will have to love it also.

B True

I never feel as though I have the same grip with gloves on. I only train with straps, never gloves.

i use to, but i couldnt really feel the bar. then some power lifter in the gym suggested i use chalk, and never looked back since.

ed

Women hate callousses, no matter how much you think they reflect heavy training. I started using gloves last year.

Redman said:
Women hate callousses, no matter how much you think they reflect heavy training. I started using gloves last year.

Callouses will fuck up a pair of nylons won't they brother?!:D:D Eh. Who cares? They sell them fuckers by the pound anyhow!

I like biting chunks of mine off at the gym, and then spitting them acrossed the room. Grosses everyone the hell out! I find it amusing though.

house1 said:
i dont use them but might give them a try. the wife hates the way my hands feel on her body.

they are very calloused and i constantley rip them apart which makes them feel even worse

My callouses are starting to rip apart when I do deadlifts. I was thinking about using medical tape over that part of my hands to prevent it, because I don't want to use straps/gloves as a crutch. I just want to prevent my skin from pealing off. Anyone ever try this?

GymChic said:
I'm a massage therapist so I always wear my gloves when I lift. I don't think too many people would enjoy me dragging hard calloused hands all over their body ;)

I guess that I can be called a meat-head...but I like women with tough hands:)

Well...I like tough women...athletes...with muscles. I work around female athletes all day...SOOOO hard!!!!

B True

When they get bad I use lotion on those spots, but in the gym I never wear gloves, strap ons, or a belt.

Feel the steel.

Back