We're really Kickin' Ass here

StoneColdNTO

Administrator
Second straight day with over 100 members on-line at once.

With only 911 members, that a little over 11% of our membership on-line, I don't know of any other board that can make that claim !!

:beertoast

With the way some of the other forums are openly source posting, this is the only site I truly feel safe at. Keep up the awesome work and post smart.

ill take most of the credit for this, im logged in all the time. Your welcome everyone.

j/k the board is numero uno (number one for you non-spanish speakers):afro:

As long as the word keeps getting out about how helpful and fun this baord can be It will continue to grow. we don't have the ego's that are so prevelent at EF but we do have the knowledge and a sense of humor to go along with what is all of our's passion... ME...err... I mean here.:D

LongBall

this is an awesome board. no flaming going on. alot of very helpful people . its a great place to be apart of

kudos to tx and biggie for putting together such a great board

Undoubtedly the best board I've ever seen. That's what happens when a bunch of good people get together. TX & Biggie are en fuego ( that's on fire to our non-Spanish speaking friends);)

STEROIDOLOGY is absolutly 100% the best website ive ever joined. i joined yesteday and ive been here ever since.

STANG 98 said:
Undoubtedly the best board I've ever seen. That's what happens when a bunch of good people get together. TX & Biggie are en fuego ( that's on fire to our non-Spanish speaking friends);)

:beertoast :rockband: :beertoast

Thanks a lot everyone.

I know this is going to sound so cliche, but we wouldnt be anything without you, the members. We just have an awesome group of members. I havent ever seen a group with such a respect for one another, such a sense of community. And of course I am blessed with having the best staff on the internet. They suprise me everyday with their awesome dedication and effort.

definately my favorite board to read. i read about 5-6 of em but this 1 is at the top of the list! better then elite!

I can't really add anything to what has already been said. Flames are minimal and the people here are great.

Back