We're really Kickin' Ass here

100+ members on-line at once is great.
Almost up to the biggest boards in only a few months!
it will only grow more!
Good job all involved Mods and admin and everyone who contributes to make this one of the best boards on the net!

What can I say, good people, good information and a great board, what more can you ask for.

JohnnyB

good group of people here, i enjoy reading the posts........although my home is somewhere else (that hasnt been doin too well lately), i can definetely see myself here for awhile

excellent board I post so little cause i find myself reading so much!great info for this newbee!

BiggieSwolls said:
Thanks a lot everyone.

I know this is going to sound so cliche, but we wouldnt be anything without you, the members. We just have an awesome group of members. I havent ever seen a group with such a respect for one another, such a sense of community. And of course I am blessed with having the best staff on the internet. They suprise me everyday with their awesome dedication and effort.

Good leadership,management and watching out for the members doesn't hurt!

And if that's not enough, there's NICOLE.

Yes, but Nicole has given us pictures.

An immortal tribute to her greatness, permanantly etched in the minds of thousands of men all over the world with too much testoserone flowing through their mortal veins.

Last edited:
DragonRider said:

A tribute to her greatness, permanantly etched in the minds of thousands of men all over the world with too much testoserone flowing through their mortal veins.

But modesty is what makes Phoenix so attractive!!!:angel:

yeah its nice when you can ask or say something and not get flamed everytime, like on someother boards.

ELITE!!!

DragonRider said:

A tribute to her greatness, permanantly etched in the minds of thousands of men all over the world with too much testoserone flowing through their mortal veins.

Alright, which mod is editing posts again?

DragonRider said:

no one edited the posts, those are really good pictures!

Back