225x10x2

lat Pulls
2x10
had to cut it a little short

ME Bench

3-Brd Press against doubled minis
345x1
315x1x3sets
wow these were hard especailly near the heavier weights..used pinky's on the ring

Flat tate press
up to 80'sx7

CSR
3plx8
4plx8

Side Lateral machine
60#x20x2

pullinbig said:
have you tried doing straight band tension with little or no weight off the boards?

nope..i did do a heavy full range band phase once before..with good results but it needs to be tweaked..

what you suggest? ive got 90# of chain, minis, greens and purples

we pulled 225 plus green tripled. this is travis' suggestion. said he only pulled 8 one time in a meet and he did alot of these in his training cycle. heavy band tension, light weight.

pullinbig said:
we pulled 225 plus green tripled. this is travis' suggestion. said he only pulled 8 one time in a meet and he did alot of these in his training cycle. heavy band tension, light weight.

you talking about deads or benching? lol
either way i gotta get some more bands :)

DE SQ/DL

Speed Squats
315+Greens
5x2
groove sucked on theses

Speed Pulls
315x1x8

Biceps
3x12

Ab Pull downs
up to 90x15

ME SQ/DL

Close stance Arched GM's
455x3
405x3
405x3
the 455 was a little high, but i got nice and deep with both sets of 405

45* Raises
green band x10
2 greensx8
2green + purple x8 (very hard 8)

Dimel Deads
245x12x2
i was fried from the back raises

lat Pulls
3x12

Ab Pull downs
up to 90x12

whats a 45*? is that the same as a 45° hyper?

as i said before if you cant make the ° sign then you not allowed to post them in here. =0l

Gaybeard, Sandi and Zane are doing another meet in February. I may be their, but i will probably just bench or push/pull. Just letting you know.

pullinbig said:
whats a 45*? is that the same as a 45° hyper?

as i said before if you cant make the ° sign then you not allowed to post them in here. =0l

hahaha i laughed when i was posting it too knowing youd be on my ass about it lol

:flipoffha

jcp2 said:
Gaybeard, Sandi and Zane are doing another meet in February. I may be their, but i will probably just bench or push/pull. Just letting you know.

thanks for the heads up
ill keep it in mind

how was the meet run? happy? better than the coliseum? i know saind had a lot more lifters

Back